This page last updated December 28, 2007. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Slip A Sable Under
    Added Dec. 28, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a The Breakfast Club fic and is a bit of holiday smut. Home from college, Claire is taken by surprise in the coat check room of her parents country club while there for dinner. 854 words.
  • The Right Time
    Added Dec. 28, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Veronica Mars fic set post-Season 3. Veronica pays Leo an unexpected visit when she finds out he's home alone with his sister on Christmas. This is just a bit of Christmas fluff. 1,034 words.
  • Get Out and Roll It Along
    Added Dec. 27, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Set post-Season 1 with spoilers for How To Stop An Exploding Man (1x23) and Four Months Ago (2x08), The Haitian takes Claire out for a bit of winter fun as a distraction. This is written for LJ community heroes50 Prompt #37: Snow. 1,033 words.
  • Hurry Down the Chimney
    Added Dec. 26, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is an Adventures in Babysitting fic. Christmas for Chris Parker is a little different than she'd imagined it earlier in the year. It's a Chris/Joe fic and is just a bit of Christmas fluff. 954 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 8 added Dec. 25, 2007 and is a WIP. This is a Heroes fic. Claire was abducted from the Bennet's years ago and not found until recently, despite Noah's best efforts at locating her. This is a darker fic than what I usually write. It will ultimately have a happy ending, but I'm not sure how pleasant the ride's going to be. It is a Claire/Haitian fic. 2,541 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 7 added Dec. 21, 2007 and is a WIP. 2,972 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 6 added Dec. 20, 2007 and is a WIP. 1,933 words.
  • Take Me out
    Added Dec. 20, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic written for rare_heroes 2007 Sekrit Santa exchange. A day in the life of Charlie and Hiro with Hiro fulfilling one of Charlie's wishes. There are no specific spoilers as long as you know who Charlie and Hiro are. 1,268 words.
  • The Light and the Heat
    Part 11 Added Dec. 19, 2007 and is a WIP. This is a Heroes fic. Claire feels like she's being watched and is unprepared for the things she feels and what is revealed when she finally sees who it is. This is a Claire/Adam fic with definite spoilers through Four Months Ago (2x08). Spoilers for future episodes as more information about Adam is revealed may be involved. 1,402 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 5 added Dec. 19, 2007 and is a WIP. 2,998 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 4 added Dec. 14, 2007 and is a WIP. 2,484 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 3 added Dec. 14, 2007 and is a WIP. 1,928 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 2 added Dec. 14, 2007 and is a WIP. 3,477 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 1 added Dec. 14, 2007 and is a WIP. 857 words.
  • The Light and the Heat
    Part 10 Added Dec. 11, 2007 and is a WIP. 1,861 words.
  • Steps Back and Forward
    Added Dec. 06, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic set during Season 2 through The Line (2x06), but this is AU as it's a continuation of my ClaTian series from Season 1. Claire's interest in West is purely friendly. The Haitian was in Costa Verde when Mohinder found him. Claire and The Haitian adjust to having Claire's family included in their lives now that she's with them once again. This is a continuation of my ClaTian in Mexico series and is written for LJ community heroes50, prompt #12: Father. This fic is rate FRM and is a Claire/Haitian fic. 3,009 words.
  • The Light and the Heat
    Part 9 Added Dec. 05, 2007 and is a WIP. 2,712 words.
  • The Light and the Heat
    Part 8 Added Dec. 02, 2007 and is a WIP. 3,688 words.
  • The Light and the Heat
    Part 7 Added Nov. 29, 2007 and is a WIP. 2,459 words.
  • The Light and the Heat
    Part 6 Added Nov. 25, 2007 and is a WIP. 2,974 words.
  • The Light and the Heat
    Part 5 Added Nov. 21, 2007 and is a WIP. 2,679 words.
  • The Light and the Heat
    Part 4 Added Nov. 20, 2007 and is a WIP. 2,152 words.
  • Spark the Fire In Me
    Added Nov. 18, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes and Firefly crossover with spoilers through Four Months Ago and all of Firefly the series. Mal wakes up in his bed with a companion he doesn't remember going to bed with to begin with. This is rated FRAO and is written for LJ community rare_heroes fic challenge #4: crossovers. It will also fulfill 50timesmetyou prompt #17: naked. 4,108 words.
  • The Light and the Heat
    Part 3 Added Nov. 16, 2007 and is a WIP. 1,029 words.
  • The Light and the Heat
    Part 2 Added Nov. 15, 2007 and is a WIP. 3,333 words.
  • The Light and the Heat
    Part 1 Added Nov. 15, 2007 and is a WIP. 2,302 words.
  • See How High She Flies
    Added Nov. 09, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic set after Kindred (2x03). After visiting with Noah, the Haitian goes in search of Claire and finds her enjoying herself with someone who isn't him. This is a Claire/Haitian fic (with shades of Claire/West) and is written for LJ community heroes50 Prompt #38-Wind. 4,025 words.
  • Sun in the Day, Moon At Night
    Added Nov. 09, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic written for the IWRY 2007 Marathon and LJ community 50harlequins prompt #33: Long-Separated Lovers. Angel goes in search of Buffy when he sees her in the tabloids one too many times. This is pure, unadulterated fluff! This is a Buffy/Angel fic. This is written for IWRY Fic Marathon 2007. It will also fulfill LJ community 50harlequins #33: Long-Separated Lovers. 2,093 words.
  • One Foot On the Brake
    Added Oct. 26, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes/Drive crossover written for LJ community rare_heroes challenge #4: crossovers and 50timesimetyou prompt #42: Shadows. Furious at discovering his marriage was a sham, Alex Tully speeds along the highway, encountering someone in the middle of the road. This contains spoilers through Heroes Fight or Flight (2x04) and all of Drive including post series interviews given by creators with some insight as to what would have happened had the series gotten more than 4 (bloody FOX!) episodes. 6,467 words.
  • Outside Is the Storm
    Part 9 added Oct. 21, 2007 and is a WIP. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through all of Season 1. Knowing her grandmother won't be much help, Claire turns to the only other person in the Petrelli mansion that could comfort her not knowing what's become of Peter & Nathan. This is a Claire/The Haitian fic. 3,215 words.
  • Outside Is the Storm
    Part 8 added Oct. 19, 2007 and is a WIP. 1,426 words.
  • At Least I'm Enjoying the Ride
    Added Oct. 14, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic with spoilers through Four Months Later (2x01). Claire feels like she's going to hell in a bucket when she finds herself in a compromising position - and not minding too badly. This is written for the LJ community mature_heroes challenge #3: threesomes and is a Claire/Noah/Nathan fic. It is a bit of FRAO/NC-17/PWP. If the idea of this threesome bothers you, particularly since Claire is not yet 18 please don't read. 3,373 words.
    Thanks to mature_heroes LJ community for the challenge idea and the banner:
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 30 added Oct. 14, 2007 and is complete. This is a Firefly fic set post-Ariel. Simon unwittingly altered things for MalRiver when sneaking her into the Alliance hospital for the tests. Now, back on Serenity after a spell of not feeling well, MalRiver's just completed a test of a very different kind and for once isn't too sure what the results mean. Set post-Ariel, AU after that. This is a MalRiver Tam/Mal Reynolds fic. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #12-Grandparents. 3,551 words. (65,957 words total.)
  • Outside Is the Storm
    Part 7 added Oct. 12, 2007 and is a WIP. 1,335 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 14 added Oct. 09, 2007 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Medium crossover. Buffy is in Phoenix in search of a slayer and encounters someone who seems to know who she is. This is a crossover with MEDIUM. Spoilers for all of Buffy (Season 7 for sure, possibly Season 8 comics) and Medium general spoilers, though this would really take place in about Season 1 of Medium (though I'm using information obtained in Season 2's Knowing Her 2x19 for background on Lee). This will be a Buffy/Lee Scanlon fic. 1,264 words. (44,083 words total.)
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 13 added Sept. 28, 2007. 1,494 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 12 added Sept. 28, 2007. 2,202 words.
  • These Eyes
    Added Sept. 28, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Harry Potter fic set post-Deathly Hallows (book 7) though it's AU. It is a *gasp* slash fic with a Harry/Snape pairing. Harry and Snape share a private moment after all has been taken care of, surprising both men with the results. 1,682 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 11 added Sept. 28, 2007. 5,734 words.
  • Had To Put 'er Six Feet Under
    Added Sept. 28, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is an Ugly Betty with spoilers through How Betty Got Her Grieve Back (2x01). A little post-episodic fic based on the scene between Betty & Daniel during first episode of Season 2 when Daniel encourages Betty to move past things. (Yes, it's somewhat vague, but I'm trying not to spoil with the summary!) This is a Betty/Daniel fic with Betty/Henry implied as well. 1,778 words.
  • Looks Like We Made It
    Added Sept. 27, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic and is part of my ClaTian in Mexico series. This is set post-Company Man with spoilers for all of Season 1 at this point. Later the night of the events in How To Stop An Exploding Man, Claire receives some comfort. This will also LJ community heroes50 prompt #23-Hour. 3,014 words.
  • Thunder of Underground Trains
    Added Sept. 27, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic with spoilers through Season 1. This is a future fic and is a sequel to Nothing Like Cinderella. This is written for LJ community mature_heroes challenge #3-Three's Company. Claire accompanies Mohinder home and decides she doesn't want to wait until getting there to start the fun. It is a FRAO / PWP Claire/Mohinder piece. 1,528 words.
    Thanks to mature_heroes LJ community for the challenge idea and the banner:
  • Undercover Angel
    Added Sept. 26, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic with spoilers for "Four Month Later" (2x01). This is a Claire/Haitian fic with an extra set of eyes along for the ride. It was written for LJ community mature_heroes challenge #3-Three's Company. This will also fulfill LJ community heroes50 prompt #30-Hell. Claire is in 11th grade in this fic and it is rated FRAO. If that bothers you, please don't read! 1,743 words.
    Thanks to mature_heroes LJ community for the challenge idea and the banner:
  • Can't Get Close Enough
    Added Sept. 25, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic and is part of my ClaTian in Mexico series. This is set post-Company Man with spoilers for all of Season 1 at this point. The Haitian takes the final steps of delivering Claire to those who will help her make her fate a reality. This is for Heroes50 challenge #16-Love. 2,978 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 10 added Sept. 23, 2007. 2,628 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 9 added Sept. 19, 2007. 2,049 words.
  • The One I Want To Go Through Time With
    Part 2 added Sept. 19, 2007 and is a WIP. This is a The Breakfast Club fic and is set five years after the movie. On the verge of becoming engaged, home for a visit Claire takes Richard Vernon's words to heart and visits John Bender five years later out of morbid curiosity. This is based on the following quote by Richard Vernon: You think he's funny? You think this is cute? You think he's "bitchin," is that it? Let me tell you something. Look at him - he's a bum. You want to see something funny? You go visit John Bender in five years. You'll see how goddamned funny he is. This is a Claire/John fic. 2,756 words.
  • The One I Want To Go Through Time With
    Part 1 added Sept. 17, 2007 and is a WIP. 6,865 words.
  • And You Wanna Run
    Added Sept. 15, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Dexter fic with spoilers through Return To Sender (1x06). Rita's enjoying the new woman she's slowly becoming. She just hopes it's not too late to set a good example for Astor and Cody. This is a gen fic with Rita/Dexter implied. This fic is written for my friend Katie who requested some Dexter fic. 1,110 words.
  • Holding Out For Heroes
    Added Sept. 14, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Firefly fic with spoilers through Jaynestown. His talk with Mal leaving him unsatisfied, Jayne is unable to get over the idea that someone took a bullet for him. He pays MalRiver a visit not wanting to admit to anyone else on the ship how much it bothers him. This is a MalRiver/Jayne fic and is written for the 30_fluffs LJ community: Prompt #14-lies; trickery with bonus challenge: weapons. 1,828 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 8 added Sept. 11, 2007. 5,647 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 7 added Sept. 09, 2007. 3,925 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 6 added Sept. 08, 2007. 4,323 words.
  • Living On the Edge
    Part 4 added Sept. 4, 2007 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fic with spoilers through Restless (BtVS 4x22) and To Shanshu In LA (Angel 1x22). Buffy meets a freelance vampire hunter while at her dad's on summer break after defeating Adam and The Initiative. She doesn't realize befriending him is going to bring her right back into Angel's world when they've been so careful about avoiding one another. This is a Buffy/Gunn fic. 1,840 words. (9,221 words total.)
  • She's the End of the Rainbow
    Added Aug. 29, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes future fic with general spoilers through Season 1. Claire has to come to grips with the fact her mother cannot attend her wedding. It's more or less a gen fic, but does fall under the Claire/the Haitian 'ship umbrella. 1,097 words.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 15 added Aug. 29, 2007 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel fic with spoilers through Anne, pretty AU after that though canon events are referred to. Buffy never goes back to Sunnydale after Anne and ends up married, knee deep in the evil she hoped to escape. This begins during Season 3 of Buffy, but moves in Season 4 of Buffy/Season 1 of Angel. This is a Buffy/Lindsey and Buffy/Angel fic. 3,038 words. (34,768 words total.)
  • Impossible Schemes
    Added Aug. 26, 2007 and is complete in 1 part (though it is a sequel to This is a sequel to: For the Sake Of Having You Near and Strictly Taboo. Clarice receives a gift and an invitation after Lecter's previous calls and finds herself on the other side of the world. And enjoying the lavish lifestyle dangled in front of her. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my July person, Pesha. 5,793 words.
  • Living On the Edge
    Part 3 added Aug. 21, 2007. 2,829 words.
  • Absolution
    Added Aug. 18, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is an Anita Blake fic with no real spoilers but nothing beyond Incubus Dreams for sure (because I haven't read past that one yet). This is just some introspection by Edward on what he "did" to Anita. This is written for BAFsFanFic Prompt #1: "What do you need to forgive?". I've chosen Edward "Ted Forrester AKA Death (as well as Claire Bennet from Heroes). This is my first attempt at writing anything in depth about Edward. 509 words.
  • No Use Cloaking It
    Added Aug. 18, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic, set post Season 1. It is a canon Claire & Peter bit of PWP, meaning they're related. Her escort to a fundraiser, an invisible Peter looks on as Claire gets ready for their evening. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my July person, Pesha. 2,746 words.
  • A Firm Hand Shake
    Added Aug. 18, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is an Adventures In Babysitting fic and is a slashy FRAO piece. Darryl walks in to an unexpected situation in Brad's room. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my July person, Pesha. This is my first attempt at slash, but she's been so patient with my real-life issues causing me to fall behind that I wanted to try this for her. 1,167 words.
  • Strictly Taboo
    Added Aug. 17, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Silence of the Lambs fic with spoilers through the movie SOTL and is a sequel to: For the Sake Of Having You Near. A few days after the phone call in that fic, Lecter calls again and takes their relationship a little deeper. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my July person, Pesha. 2,413 words.
  • For the Sake Of Having You Near
    Added Jul. 20, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Silence of the Lambs fic with spoilers through the movie SOTL. Lecter pays a visit to Clarice and witnessing her on a date decides to phone her. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my July person, Pesha. 2,983 words.
  • That Speed Love Thing
    Added Jul. 11, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Psych fic with spoilers through He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, He Loves Me, Oops He's Dead (1x11). Jules isn’t so quick to believe Shawn’s claim of cheating on his information sheet. This is a Juliet/Shawn fic. 1,250 words.
  • Doors Start Unlockin'
    Added Jul. 11, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a The Dead Zone fic with spoilers through Re-Entry (6x03). It's my first The Dead Zone fic and is just a bit of introspection from Johnny's POV on having Sarah live with him but different than how he'd imagined it years ago. This is a gen fic. 629 words.
  • Abandoned Defenses
    Added Jul. 10, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic during Season 3, spoilers through Go Fish (2x20).Angelus isn't very happy to see Buffy with Gabe at The Bronze for a second night in a row, not realizing she's trying to protect him. This is a Buffy/Angelus fic. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my June person, Faith. 3,185 words.
  • I Need A Minute Of Play
    Added Jul. 03, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic post Season 7 of Buffy and Season 5 of Angel with a small spoiler for the Season 8 comics (and you can actually see where the spoiler comes from in the preview on Dark Horse's site). Faith needs a night out and turns to a certain blond vampire to help her. There is a bit of Buffy/Angel implied in this fic, but it's a Faith/Spike fic. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my June person, Faith. 2,353 words.
  • Running Down A Dream
    Added Jul. 03, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic set post Season 3 of Buffy. Buffy's visiting her dad for the summer and gets a job that Angel isn't too thrilled about seeing her do. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my June person, Faith. 3,684 words.
  • No Use Crying Over Spilt MOO
    Added Jul. 03, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic set during Season 3, Gingerbread. It's some Buffy/Angel fluff written after the conclusion of that episode. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my June person, Faith. 1,162 words.
  • Do You Wanna Dance With Me?
    Added Jul. 03, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic set during Season 3 during Homecoming. Angel is there for Buffy at The Bronze after she leaves the high school, upset both she and Cordelia lost their bid for Homecoming Queen. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my June person, Faith. 2,209 words.
  • Comfort Zone
    Added Jul. 2, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Shark drabble in Julie Stark's POV. It was written for pretty_stickers LJ community drabble #2 challenge: Hands. 100 words.
  • Cold As Ice
    Added Jun. 23, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Friday Night Lights drabble and is some introspection by Tami being pregnant with Eric gone. This is a gen fic and rated for all ages. It was written for pretty_stickers LJ community drabble #1 challenge: Cold. 100 words.
  • Outside Is the Storm
    Part 6 added Jun. 20, 2007 and is a WIP. 1,595 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 5 added Jun. 20, 2007. 2,471 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 29 added Jun. 19, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #48-Writer's Choice: Bath. 1,276 words.
  • Outside Is the Storm
    Part 5 added Jun. 18, 2007 and is a WIP. 1,044 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 28 added Jun. 17, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #40-Pudding. 659 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 4 added Jun. 17, 2007. 3,026 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 3 added Jun. 14, 2007. 3,223 words.
  • Cooling His Desire
    Added Jun. 14, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through all of Season 1. This is a smutty Claire & Haitian piece with little plot, written for LJ community mature_heroes. This is also for Heroes50 prompt #33-Fire. The Haitian is Claire's guest at a bonfire for her sorority. 1,141 words.
    Thanks to paynesgrey for the banner and the challenge in mature_heroes that inspired the story:
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 27 added Jun. 07, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #11-Pain. 1,504 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 26 added Jun. 06, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #46-Loving. 1,394 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 25 added Jun. 05, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #33-Escape. 1,983 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 24 added Jun. 05, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #21-Kidnapping. 2,205 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 23 added Jun. 04, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #35-Smell. 1,639 words.
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 2 added Jun. 04, 2007. 2,863 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 22 added Jun. 03, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #25-Fear. 1,690 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 21 added Jun. 03, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #41-Mystified. 1,080 words.
  • Nothing Like Cinderella
    Added Jun. 03, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through all of Season 1. This is a smutty Claire & Mohinder piece with little plot, written for LJ community mature_heroes. Claire and her frequent dance partner for the festivities take a little sidetrip with results she considers much more fun. 897 words.
    Thanks to paynesgrey for the banner and the challenge in mature_heroes that inspired the story:
  • Life's Renewal
    Added Jun. 02, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Firefly fic set post-Serenity, written for LJ community still_grrr Prompt 016: Wash, Doyle, Tara - Mourning or What If. This is a Zoe POV gen fic. 576 words.
  • Eyes Are Watching You
    Added Jun. 02, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through all of Season 1. This is a smutty Claire & Haitian piece with little plot, written for LJ community mature_heroes. This is also for Heroes50 prompt #32-Air (since they're like outdoors and all!) Claire & The Haitian take a break from Nathan's re-election gala. 1,488 words.
    Thanks to paynesgrey for the banner and the challenge in mature_heroes that inspired the story:
  • Desert Sunlight
    Part 1 added Jun. 02, 2007. 3,166 words.
  • Fighting the Fates
    Added Jun. 01, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Gilmore Girls fic with spoilers through Season 1 (1x10). Luke contemplates Emily Gilmore's rather heartfelt statement that he and Lorelai are idiots claiming they're just friends. This is more of a gen fic, but there is Lorelai/Luke implications. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my May person, Meredith. 1,543 words.
  • Maybe I Do
    Added Jun. 01, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Bones fic with spoilers through Spaceman In A Crater (2x20). It's some introspection by Angela after Hodgins' proposal. This is a Angela/Hodgins fic. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my May person, Meredith. 1,368 words.
  • Gone Fishin'
    Added Jun. 01, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Bones fic with spoilers through Season 2. It's indirectly a crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer so spoilers through all of Season 7 of Buffy apply as well. Booth enlists Bones' help in a case when a wife, battered for years and someone described as unable to defend herself suddenly fought back. Killing her batterer. This is a gen fic with a touch of Booth/Brennan goodness. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my May person, Meredith. 3,766 words.
  • Always A Bridesmaid...
    Added Jun. 01, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Bones fic with spoilers through The Glowing Bones in the Stone House (2x21). Who plans a big wedding in one week? Angela, of course. Bones, blaming Booth, enlists his help with one of her tasks. This is a gen fic with a touch of Booth/Brennan goodness. This is written for Sweet-Charity auction for my May person, Meredith. 2,549 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 20 added Jun. 01, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #09-Rocker. 1,312 words.
  • Outside Is the Storm
    Part 4 added Jun. 01, 2007 and is a WIP. 3,078 words.
  • Outside Is the Storm
    Part 3 added May 31, 2007 and is a WIP. This is for LJ community heroes50 Prompt #09-Jump. 1,956 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 19 added May 30, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #15-Lullaby. 1,205 words.
  • Outside Is the Storm
    Part 2 added May 29, 2007 and is a WIP. This is for LJ community heroes50 Prompt #20-Work. 4,740 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 18 added May 27, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #18-Disbelief. 1,296 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 17 added May 27, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #10-Milk. 1,730 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 16 added May 27, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #37-Tiny. 1,467 words.
  • Outside Is the Storm
    Part 1 added May 26, 2007 and is a WIP. This is for LJ community heroes50 Prompt #28-Death. 2,233 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 15 added May 26, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #31-Labor. 3,397 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 14 added May 25, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #27-Acceptance. 2,540 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 13 added May 24, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #13-Sonogram. 2,001 words.
  • Young, Special Americans
    Added May 24, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through all of Season 1. Claire meets the company's tracking system for the first time. There is no pairing and the fic features Claire Bennet, Molly, Noah Bennet, Mohinder Suresh, etc. with an appearance by The Haitian cuz I want him here and found him sorely lacking in the last few episodes. This is for LJ community 50timesimetyou Prompt #22-Kidnapping and heroes50 Prompt #15-Child. This is not part of a my "Mexico" series, is a gen fic, and does stand alone. 2,922 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 12 added May 23, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #45-Doctor. 1,714 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 11 added May 23, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #19-Sex. 4.988 words.
  • Like An Eagle
    Added May 22, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through all of Season 1 (except the finale) Claire finds herself alone with The Haitian when Nathan and Angela are talking about something behind closed doors. This is a Claire Bennet & The Haitian with a bit of Claire & Nathan bonding thrown into the mix. This is for LJ community Heroes50, Prompt #06-FLY. This is not part of a my "Mexico" series, is really of a gen fic, and does stand alone. 1,594 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 10 added May 22, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #18-Anticipation. 1,546 words.
  • Some Like It Wet
    Added May 21, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Firefly fic. If you've seen the show and movie, no spoilers. After finishing up some repairs on Serenity, Jayne's assigned the task of finding a straying MalRiver before they can take off from their temporary home. This is a MalRiver/Jayne fic and is for the 30_fluffs challenge at LJ. 2,785 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 9 added May 21, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #29-Jealousy. 4,166 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 8 added May 20, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #28-First Time. 4,154 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 7 added May 19, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #23-Food Cravings. 1,588 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 6 added May 18, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #14-Maternity. 1,479 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 5 added May 17, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #22-Shopping. 4,380 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 4 added May 15, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #16-Stretch Marks. 2,630 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 3 added May 15, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #17-Vitamins. 2,321 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 2 added May 15, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #5-Shock. 2,790 words.
  • Positive Affirmations
    Part 1 added May 13, 2007. This is written for 50_baby_fics LJ community challenge #4-Test. 2,272 words.
  • Yearning, Burning Arms
    Part 2 added May 12, 2007 and is complete. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through .07 Percent (1x19). Claire's in New York for two weeks on her own after graduating from the boarding school the Petrelli's sent her to, unwatched and without a chaperon (or so she thinks) and plans to live it up. There she meets up with the Haitian after two years of not seeing him and the two finally face the inevitable. This is NOT part of my ClaTian in Mexico series. This is written for heroes50 LJ community challenge #18-Sex. 6,450 words. (10,113 words total.)
  • Yearning, Burning Arms
    Part 1 added Apr. 28, 2007. This is written for heroes50 LJ community challenge #44-Sacrifice. 3,663 words.
  • Shooting the Messenger
    Added Apr. 26, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through .07 Percent (1x19). Claire goes after Mohinder after Angela Petrelli tells him to leave since it's apparent she wants to be alone with Peter. This will be AU after that scene in that Claire wasn't at the house to bring Peter back. Written for 50timesimetyou LJ community prompt #30-New York. 2,968 words.
  • Heading Towards Coney Island
    Added Apr. 25, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through Parasite (1x18). Anything after Parasite is pure speculation. Peter finds the cheerleader from Odessa in his apartment, having been let in there by his mother apparently. That isn't the only surprise in store for him. This was written for heroes_holidays LJ community as part of the spring project and is my final gift to lunarknightz. This is a gen fic. 2,750 words.
  • The World On You Depends
    Added Apr. 24, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Claire and The Haitian continue their trip away from Odessa and Mr. Bennet. Claire and the Haitian are finally ready to leave Mexico. This is for heroes50 LJ community challenge #36-Rain. This continues my series about Claire and The Haitian. This is the sixth part, you don't really need to read the previous parts to get this but I'd love it if you did. Previous parts in order: Drowning In It, Take Back the Night, Swim With the Fishes, That Sparkle In Her Eyes, Just A Minute Longer. Really, I'm just using the setup I've established of the two of them being on the run after Company Man. This is going to be the last in this series until Season 1 is over. I want an idea of how the interaction of the Petrelli's plays out before I write more. I do plan to revisit this series, though, so check back in June or so if you've been following it! 3,584 words.
  • Sending Me Crashin' Thru the Ceiling
    Added Apr. 23, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through Parasite (1x18). Anything after Parasite is pure speculation. How things might go for Claire and Nathan when they finally meet. This was written for heroes_holidays LJ community as part of the spring project and was my reveal gift to lunarknightz. This is a gen fic. 3,454 words.
  • Where Art Thou Sister
    Added Apr. 23, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through Parasite (1x18). Anything after Parasite is pure speculation. Just a bit of contemplating by Lyle Bennet. This was written for heroes_holidays LJ community as part of the spring project and was a teaser gift to lunarknightz. This is a gen fic. 731 words.
  • Keeping the Crying Wolf At Bay
    Added Apr. 15, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Friday Night Lights fic set post-State (1x22). Tyra tries to explain to Landry why she was so mad at him for telling Mrs. Taylor what happened to her. I need another fandom like I need a hole in the head, but not only do I love this show (as I knew I would cuz, hey two words: Kyle Chandler), but Tyra and Landry grew on me the last few episodes. 1,180 words.
  • Mornings After Can Be Bittersweet
    Added Apr. 15, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic. Buffy & Xander have taken their relationship to a new level, the next morning comes the realization that they hadn’t considered Dawn’s feelings. This is post BtVS S.7 with no spoilers for the S8 comics and is a Buffy/Xander fic (my first). This was written for the spring_with_xan LJ community. 1,680 words.
  • Just A Minute Longer
    Added Apr. 14, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Claire and The Haitian continue their trip away from Odessa and Mr. Bennet. The Haitian wakes Claire up calling her name only he's still sleeping and she takes the opportunity to do some late-night exploring. This is for heroes50 LJ community challenge #22-Minute. This continues my series about Claire and The Haitian I began with Drowning In It set after Company Man. This is the fifth part, you don't really need to read the first four to get this but I'd love it if you did. Part 2 is Take Back the Night, Part 3 is Swim With the Fishes, Part 4 is That Sparkle In Her Eyes. Really, I'm just using the setup I've established of the two of them being on the run after Company Man. 1,880 words.
  • Celebrating In Style
    Added Apr. 10, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Firefly fic. If you've seen the show and movie, no spoilers. Jayne and MalRiver train on a weapon while the others are at a street fair. This is a MalRiver/Jayne fic and is for the 30_fluffs challenge at LJ. 2,109 words.
  • That Sparkle In Her Eyes
    Added Apr. 07, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Claire and The Haitian continue their trip away from Odessa and Mr. Bennet. The Haitian never stopped to think of what effect his memory erasing had on others. This is written for heroes50 LJ community challenge #19-Apathy. This continues my series about Claire and The Haitian I began with Drowning In It set after Company Man. This is the fourth part, you don't really need to read the first three to get this but I'd love it if you did. Part 2 is Take Back the Night, Part 3 is Swim With the Fishes. Really, I'm just using the setup I've established of the two of them being on the run after Company Man. 1,935 words.
  • The Walking Dead
    Added Apr. 03, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Bones and Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossover. FBI Agent Seeley Booth is in Sunnydale, California investigating a young woman reported as dead seems to be quite alive. This is for the crossovers100 challenge at LJ. 4,188 words.
  • Swim With the Fishes
    Added Mar. 31, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Claire and The Haitian continue their trip away from Odessa and Mr. Bennet. Claire convinces the Haitian to take a break for some much needed R&R. This is written for heroes50 LJ challenge, Prompt #07-Swim and is continuing the situation I started in my fic Drowning In It for Prompt 34 and Take Back the Night for Prompt 03. This stands alone while continuing the universe I created in Drowning In It. Timeline: Set about two weeks after Company Man. 3,531 words.
  • Three Strikes And You're Out
    Added Mar. 29, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers through Teachers Pet (1x04). Xander wonders just how much more embarrassed he can be in front of Buffy now that she knows he's a virgin. This was written for LJ community tamingthemuse prompt 36: Batting A Thousand. 840 words.
  • Usefulness
    Part 7 added Mar. 26, 2007 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers through both shows, and vague spoilers from the Season 8 comic book preview that's available on the Internet (which is canon per Joss). Buffy receives an offer of help from a most unlikely source. Graham Miller has recently been discharged from the Army due to an injury leaving him without part of his left leg. Not one to forget all that he's seen and learned over the years, he seeks out Buffy Summers and the Watchers' Council. This is a Buffy/Graham fic. 2,263 words. (22,331 words total.)
  • His Eyes Don't Deceive
    Added Mar. 25, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic set during Season 4 with spoilers through A New Man (4x12). Buffy puts some thought into just why she recognized Giles as the Fyarl demon. This is a Buffy/Giles fic. This is for 25fluffyfics challenge, prompt 19: flowers. 2,835 words.
  • She's No Fool
    Added Mar. 24, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a X-Files fic, set during Season 5 with spoilers through Chinga (5x10). Does Mulder really think Scully is stupid enough to buy his "guys working right outside his window" story? This fic is written for LJ community tamingthemuse prompt #35-Bouncy Ball. It is a gen fic, no 'ship. 540 words.
  • Take Back the Night
    Added Mar. 24, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic. Claire and The Haitian continue their trip away from Odessa and Mr. Bennet. During a bad dream he's there to comfort her. This is written for heroes50 LJ challenge, Prompt #03 Dream and is continuing the situation I started in my fic Drowning In It for Prompt 34. This (as DII does) stands alone while continuing the universe I created in Drowning In It. You don't have to read it to get this story, but I'd love it if you did as ClaTian yummyness is always of the good IMO. Timeline: Set about two or three days after Company Man. 2,269 words.
  • She Was Some Woman
    Added Mar. 23, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Angel the Series fic set post-Not Fade Away. Angel says a final goodbye to Cordelia in an unusual, but logical, way. This is a gen fic. This was written for LJ community still_grrr for prompt 006: Phantom Dennis (or just Dennis) Clem Niska. 784 words.
  • Dance With the Enemy
    Added Mar. 22, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic set post-Empty Places (7x19). Despondent after getting kicked out of her own house, Buffy goes to Caleb to try and make a deal with him to leave the others alone. This is a Buffy/Caleb fic and 100% FRAO PWP. Strong sexual content, language, a bit of coercion. This was written for LJ comm philosophy_20 for prompt 12: Sixth Sense. Used for still_grrr LJ community Prompt 007-Minor characters. 3,941 words.
  • Family Remains
    Added Mar. 19, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Bones and Gone With the Wind crossover. Booth researches the remains someone's claiming to be that of Rhett & Scarlett and their family. No real spoilers as long as you're familiar with GWTW and have seen Bones. There's a bit of Bones & Booth goodness, but it's basically a gen fic. You can also read it here at the GWTW section of my site. This is for the crossovers100 challenge at LJ. 2,406 words.
  • Impressionable Youth
    Added Mar. 17, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Firefly fic. If you've seen the show and movie, no spoilers. MalRiver calls on Jayne in his bunk after witnessing Simon and Kaylee at the end of SERENITY. This is a MalRiver/Jayne fic and is for the 30_fluffs challenge at LJ. 2,751 words.
  • Leopards Can Change Their Spots
    Added Mar. 14, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Bones and Adventures in Babysitting crossover. Seeley Booth is investigating a recent string of carjackings that have turned deadly and pays a visit to an old-timer who the local cops were never able to collar for any of his crimes. If you're current on Bones and have seen Adventures in Babysitting, no spoilers. This is a gen fic and is for the crossovers100 challenge at LJ, but Chris/Joe are implied. Prefer the AiB background, go here. 2,195 words.
  • Owner Of A Stolen Heart
    Added Mar. 13, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is an Adventures in Babysitting fic. If you've seen the movie, no spoilers. Joe Gipp pays Chris Parker a visit later the night of the events in the movie. This is a Chris Parker/Joe Gipp fic. 2,323 words.
  • Drowning In It
    Added Mar. 12, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic with spoilers through Company Man (1x17). Claire and The Haitian are on the run, but even heroes need to rest up once in a while. This is for the LJ community heroes50 challenge, prompt #34-water and is a Claire Bennet/The Haitian centric fic. 1,526 words.
  • Reconnecting At A Funeral
    Added Mar. 11, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Gone With the Wind fic with spoilers for the book. Scarlett arrives in Savannah with Wade and Ella in tow for her maiden aunt Eulalie's funeral and runs into Rhett in an unexpected place. This is a Scarlett/Rhett piece and is dedicated to my late step-father, who passed March 5, 2007 and inspired this story. 4,843 words.
  • Kung Fu Fighting
    Added Mar. 01, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Bones and Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossover. Agent Seeley Booth investigates another boxing ring and ends up getting personally involved with one of the female fighters. No real 'ship, some interest but it's pretty much a gen fic. This is for the crossovers100 challenge at LJ. 7,682 words.
  • One Chance Too Many
    Added Feb. 27, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Veronica Mars fic with spoilers for anything aired on VM, Season 3 but specifically the events in There’s Got To Be A Morning After…Pill (3x12) as far as Veronica & Logan’s relationship. Piz wonders just how many chances Logan’s going to get with Veronica - or him for that matter. No real 'ship, but it is a Piz POV piece about Veronica. 887 words.
  • Living On the Edge
    Part 2 added Feb. 27, 2007. 2,108 words.
  • Usefulness
    Part 6 added Feb. 26, 2007. 2,599 words.
  • Usefulness
    Part 5 added Feb. 20, 2007. 3,926 words.
  • Usefulness
    Part 4 added Feb. 18, 2007. 3,784 words.
  • Another Birthday, Another Year
    Added Feb. 17, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers through Helpless (3x12). Giles tends to Buffy after her 18th birthday test leaves her in need of care. This is a Buffy/Giles fic and is for both 25fluffyfics challenges at LJ. 1,521 words.
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 13 added Feb. 14, 2007 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers up to Prophecy Girl, AU after that. Having defeated the Master, Buffy spends the summer with her dad in LA. There she meets a guy and decides that maybe staying in LA with her dad would be better than going back to deal with Sunnydale. Lindsey's older, an attorney, but seems like a nice guy. This is a Buffy/Lindsey fic. 2,923 words (38,650 words total)
  • Living On the Edge
    Part 1 added Feb. 14, 2007. 2,341 words.
  • Usefulness
    Part 3 added Feb. 14, 2007. 3,065 words.
  • Usefulness
    Part 2 added Feb. 11, 2007. 3,367 words.
  • Usefulness
    Part 1 added Feb. 07, 2007. 3,298 words.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 14 added Feb. 07, 2007. 2,737 words.
  • Confessions
    Added Feb. 06, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Veronica Mars fic with Spoilers through Poughkeepsie, Tramps and Thieves (3x11). Mac and Dick are stuck together and realize they may as well talk. This is a Mac/Dick fic. 2,894 words.
  • Room For One More
    Added Feb. 05, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers through both shows. There really isn't a plot, this is entirely a PWP/CWC fic. Basically, Buffy accidentally schedules a date with both vampires for the same night and decides they'll all three go out. It leads to things she wasn't quite expecting when she made the suggestion. This is my first venture into a tri fic 'ship and is Buffy/Angel/Spike. Fan Rated Adults Only! 4,162 words.
  • A Season For
    Added Feb. 05, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Joan of Arcadia fic with spoilers through the whole series. Joan contemplates going off to college and whether Ryan will follow her there. This is in response to the joaficchallenge LiveJournal community challenge #3, using the word TIME. There are Grace & Luke references in this fic. 1,127 words.
  • Along For the Ride
    Added Feb. 04, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Veronica Mars fic with spoilers through Ruskie Business (1x15). Leo doesn't let Veronica cut and run after he helped her find the location the mysterious phone call she'd received came from. This is a Veronica/Leo fic. 2,018 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 15 added Jan. 29, 2007 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Knockaround Guys crossover. Buffy Summers encounters a sports agent in Las Vegas who just recently moved to LA from the East Coast while working as a security specialist to put herself through college. What she thinks is a one-night stand makes her life incredibly more complicated than it should. 1,670 words. (52,698 words total)
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 14 added Jan. 29, 2007. 3,032 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 13 added Jan. 25, 2007. 2,613 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 12 added Jan. 23, 2007. 2,875 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 11 added Jan. 22, 2007. 4,272 words.
  • Blinders Off
    Added Jan. 21, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Ugly Betty fic with spoilers through In or Out (Ep. 1x13). Daniel has some thoughts about life and about Betty after their talk. 1,711 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 10 added Jan. 18, 2007. 4,514 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 9 added Jan. 17, 2007. 3,781 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 8 added Jan. 15, 2007. 3,508 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 7 added Jan. 15, 2007. 5,418 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 6 added Jan. 13, 2007. 4,118 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 5 added Jan. 12, 2007. 3,418 words.
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 12 added Jan. 11, 2007. 4,257 words.
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 11 added Jan. 11, 2007. 1,395 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 4 added Jan. 10, 2007. 2,868 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 3 added Jan. 08, 2007. 4,466 words.
  • Desperately Seeking
    Added Jan. 08, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic with spoilers through Homecoming (Ep. 1x09) specifically. Claire goes in search of Peter, wanting to be sure he was really okay. And wanting to be sure he still remembers. 1,553 words.
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 2 added Jan. 06, 2007. 3,614 words
  • Seventh Inning Stretch
    Part 1 added Jan. 05, 2007. 2,531 words
  • Torn
    Added Jan. 01, 2007 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Smallville fic with spoilers through Season 5 Fragile (5x18) specifically. It's a short fic, a little introspection on Lana's part right after 'the kiss'. Lana Lang & Lex Luthor. 1,002 words
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 10 added Jan. 01, 2007. 4,499 words.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL