TITLE: Yearning, Burning Arms
AUTHOR: Susan / apckrfan
E-MAIL
DISTRIBUTION: My site, AO3, FFnet, LJ.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any characters. They are owned by Tim Kring, NBC, etc. No profit is made from this fic.
RATING: Mature / R
SPOILERS: Through .07 Percent (1x19), totally AU after that and set in June 2008 (with some guesses on what happens at the end of Season 1, no spoilers just my creativity taking a stab at it.)
SUMMARY: Claire's in New York for two weeks on her own after graduating from the boarding school the Petrelli's sent her to, unwatched and without a chaperon (or so she thinks) and plans to live it up.
CHARACTERS/PAIRING: Claire Bennet & The Haitian
DATE STARTED: April 2007
STATUS: Complete
WORD COUNT: 10,113
FEEDBACK: Please, I can't write better without it.
NOTES: This is written for heroes50 LJ community Prompt 44-Sacrifice & 18-Sex. This is NOT part of my ClaTian in Mexico series.
NOTES: I know there is some back and forth on Claire's age. For my purposes, she was 16 going on 17 at the start of the show and a junior in high school. Why? Because I was in the mood to write me some Claire/Haitian smut damn it ;-) And, alas, I started this with the intention of it being smut, pure PWP but a plot snuck in and it's turned into my first multi-part ClaTian piece. Yay.




Claire's in New York for two weeks on her own after graduating from the boarding school the Petrelli's sent her to, unwatched and without a chaperon (or so she thinks) and plans to live it up. There she meets up with the Haitian after two years of not seeing him and the two finally face the inevitable.

Part 1
*Added 04/28/2007*
3,663 words
Part 2
*Added 05/12/2007*
6,450 words

You can read the fic in one long file if you prefer.

Return to Top

Claire/The Haitian Index Page | Heroes Fan Fiction Index Page | Fan Fiction Index Page | Home
">Send Feedback