This page last updated March 13, 2022. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • It Always Goes To Shit
    Started adding Chapter 1 February 20, 2022. I am posting a chapter every Sunday and Wednesday. What if the events in Die Hard were in part an attempt to get Severus away from wizarding Britain before Voldemort's seemingly imminent return? What if Hans Gruber and Severus Snape were twins?
    This is a crossover with Die Hard. It was an idea that came to me and wouldn't leave me alone. While some of this takes place during Hermione's Hogwarts years, I am not going to rehash every detail, I may not even rehash more than a few. I will touch on a few things that I feel are relevant for this story, but overall one can assume little is altered or changed from what we know except Hermione's knowledge of things others aren't aware of. This is ultimately a Hermione Granger/Severus Snape fic. This is complete in 11 chapters and approximately 36,300 words.
  • The Secrets That You Keep
    Started adding Chapter 1 February 16, 2022. I am posting a chapter every Sunday and Wednesday. In muggle Liverpool, Hermione and Severus are going about their lives post-war. It just so happens that they're doing it together. Hermione is going to university. Severus owns a bookstore and runs a potions business out of his building. Severus offered to assist Hermione with finances for schooling in exchange for her marrying him and providing him with an heir once her schooling is complete. An unexpected run-in with a couple they knew from Hogwarts brings them back into the wizarding world sooner than they'd thought. This is a Hermione Granger/Severus Snape pairing fic. This is complete in 17 chapters and approximately 67,000 words.
  • The First Time We Danced…
    Added January 17, 2022. This is a Harry Potter fic and is set post-books/movies but AU. Hermione is signed up to represent Hogwarts in a ballroom dance competition, only her partner doesn't appreciate her excessive instructions and walks out of rehearsal days before they are to perform. This is a Hermione/Severus fic and is complete in 1 part and approximately 3,300 words.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL