This page last updated December 28, 2006. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 9 added Dec. 28, 2006 and is still a WIP. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers up to Prophecy Girl, AU after that. Having defeated the Master, Buffy spends the summer with her dad in LA. There she meets a guy and decides that maybe staying in LA with her dad would be better than going back to deal with Sunnydale. Lindsey's older, an attorney, but seems like a nice guy. This is a Buffy/Lindsey fic.
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 8 added Dec. 27, 2006
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 7 added Dec. 27, 2006
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 6 added Dec. 26, 2006
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 5 added Dec. 26, 2006
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 4 added Dec. 25, 2006
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 13 added Dec. 24, 2006 and is still a WIP. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel fic with spoilers through Anne, pretty AU after that though canon events are referred to. Buffy never goes back to Sunnydale after Anne and ends up married, knee deep in the evil she hoped to escape. This begins during Season 3 of Buffy, but moves in Season 4 of Buffy/Season 1 of Angel. This is a Buffy/Lindsey and Buffy/Angel fic.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 12 added Dec. 23, 2006.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 11 added Dec. 23, 2006.
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 3 added Dec. 22, 2006
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 2 added Dec. 21, 2006
  • Home Sweet Home
    Part 1 added Dec. 20, 2006
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 10 added Dec. 17, 2006.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 9 added Dec. 17, 2006.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 8 added Dec. 17, 2006.
  • Truth Doesn't Have To Hurt
    Part 1 added Dec. 17, 2006 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers through Something Blue (4x09). Giles admits to Buffy the real reason he was bothered by the Spike & Buffy kissing/planning their wedding show. This is a bit of Buffy/Giles PWP.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 7 added Dec. 15, 2006.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 6 added Dec. 11, 2006.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 5 added Dec. 11, 2006.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 4 added Dec. 11, 2006.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 3 added Dec. 10, 2006.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 2 added Dec. 10, 2006.
  • Anne-onymous
    Part 1 added Dec. 10, 2006.
  • In A Pinch
    Part 6 added Dec. 09, 2006 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers through everything. On a holiday trip to New York, Buffy pretends to be Giles fiancee when they run into a school friend from Giles' past. Only he comes to the conclusion that she may not be pretending. This is a Buffy/Giles fic.
  • In A Pinch
    Part 5 added Dec. 09, 2006.
  • One To the Kisser
    Part 1 added Dec. 09, 2006 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Bones fic with spoilers through Woman in the Sand (2x08). Bones & Booth have to be a bit more convincing that they’re really a couple in Vegas.
  • In A Pinch
    Part 4 added Dec. 09, 2006.
  • In A Pinch
    Part 3 added Dec. 06, 2006.
  • In A Pinch
    Part 2 added Dec. 06, 2006.
  • In A Pinch
    Part 1 added Dec. 05, 2006.
  • Enemy Mine
    Part 1 added Nov. 29, 2006 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers through Reptile Boy. Buffy gets comfort and advice from an unlikely source while on patrol. This is a Buffy/Spike fic.
  • Just the Way You Are
    Part 9 added Nov. 28, 2006 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Bones crossover. (And will be mirrored on my Bones fan fic page). It's set post-everything for all shows, and even has an appearance by the X-Files' Mulder and Scully. Seeley Booth is in Columbus investigating a case when he runs into a woman who claims she knows him. If she’s right, if he believes her, everything he knows is a lie.
  • Just the Way You Are
    Part 8 added Nov. 27, 2006
  • Just the Way You Are
    Part 7 added Nov. 26, 2006
  • Just the Way You Are
    Part 6 added Nov. 26, 2006
  • Just the Way You Are
    The first 5 parts were posted Nov. 24, 2006 & Nov. 25, 2006.
  • Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
    This fic is complete in 11 parts. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers through Fear Itself (4x04) and beyond. Buffy and Giles both out of sorts, feeling like they don’t belong spend some time together on Halloween. It is a Buffy/Giles fic.
  • Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
    Part 10 added Nov. 11, 2006
  • Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
    Part 9 added Nov. 11, 2006
  • Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
    Part 8 added Nov. 11, 2006
  • Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
    Part 7 added Nov. 10, 2006
  • Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
    Part 6 added Nov. 9, 2006
  • Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
    Part 5 added Nov. 8, 2006
  • Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
    Part 4 added Nov. 8, 2006
  • Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
    Part 3 added Nov. 7, 2006
  • Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
    is Part 2 added Nov. 5, 2006
  • Sombreros and Scotch Take the Edge Off
    Part 1 added Nov. 2, 2006
  • Night Tears
    Part 1 added Oct. 29, 2006 and is complete. This is a The Breakfast Club fic set a couple of months after the events of the movie. Claire gets a late night phone call. It is a Claire/Bender fic.
  • Following Like A Shadow
    Part 1 added Oct. 26, 2006 and is complete. This is a X-Files fic with spoilers through The Erlenmeyer Flask (1x23). After the disappointment of finding the warehouse empty of the bodies he’d seen earlier, the death of Deep Throat, and word that the X-Files are being closed down an emotionally and physically hurt Mulder looks to Scully for some one-on-one consoling instead of calling her on the phone. It is a bit of Mulder/Scully fluff PWP.
  • Bikini Season
    Part 1 added Oct. 26, 2006 and is complete. This is a The Breakfast Club fic set the summer after Claire's freshman year of college. She visits a busy Chicago beach with other former Shermer students. This is a Claire/Bender fic.
  • No Vagabond Shoes
    This fic is complete in 1 part. This is a Sex and the City fic with spoilers for the entire series. Carrie’s back in New York. Now what? It features all of the girls and their significant others, but is primarily Carrie/Mr. Big.
  • To Live and Die In LA
    Part 10 added Oct 23, 2006 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel fic with spoilers for both series in their entirity. Buffy is in LA with Dawn on Spring Break and runs into the last person she expected to see on a sunny beach. This is a Buffy/Angel fic.
  • You Don't Know Jack
    Part 1 added Oct. 22, 2006 and is complete. This is a Veronica Mars fic with spoilers through Season 1 An Echolls Family Christmas. It's a sequel to Don't Mess With Her so I'd recommend reading that one first. sees Veronica the day after the events in my fic Don’t Mess With Her. This is AU. It is a Veronica/Weevil fic.
  • Holiday Cheer
    Part 1 added Oct. 21, 2006 and is complete. This is a Stephanie Plum fic set after Visions of Sugar Plums. Ranger pays Steph a Christmas Eve visit. It is a Stephanie/Ranger fic.
  • Trick or Tricks
    This fic is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers through Season 2 Halloween a little Halloween PWP treat. Spike runs into time travel Buffy and isn’t so sure killing her is the right thing to do. It is Buffy/Spike.
  • Inspiration
    Part 1 added Oct. 19, 2006 and is complete. This is a Silence of the Lambs fic with spoilers through SOTL movie. It is set three years after Silence of the Lambs. Clarice and Lecter meet up in Florence somewhat unexpectedly. It is Clarice/Lecter.
  • To Live and Die In LA
    Part 9 added Oct 16, 2006
  • California Dreaming
    Part 1 of 1 added Oct 15, 2006 and is complete . This is a Gilmore Girls fic set post Season 5. Rory visits California in the middle of the mess that is her life. No real 'ship, but references to both Rory/Jess and Rory/Logan.
  • To Live and Die In LA
    Part 8 added Oct 10, 2006
  • Let the Sun Shine In
    Part 6 added Oct 05, 2006 and is complete . This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel fic set during Season 7/Season 4. This starts out with Angelus, so expect mature content. After dispensing of The Beast, Angelus unable to let The First get the better of his one true mate decides to pay his favorite Slayer a visit. It is a Buffy/Angel(us) fic.
  • Let the Sun Shine In
    Part 5 added Oct 04, 2006
  • To Live and Die In LA
    Part 7 added Oct 01, 2006
  • To Live and Die In LA
    Part 6 added Sep 28, 2006
  • To Live and Die In LA
    Part 5 added Sep 28, 2006
  • To Live and Die In LA
    Part 4 added Sep 28, 2006
  • Let the Sun Shine In
    Part 4 added Sep 27, 2006
  • Let the Sun Shine In
    Part 3 added Sep 27, 2006
  • To Live and Die In LA
    Part 3 added Sep 28, 2006
  • To Live and Die In LA
    Part 2 added Sep 28, 2006
  • To Live and Die In LA
    Part 1 added Sep 27, 2006
  • Let the Sun Shine In
    Part 2 added Sep 27, 2006
  • Let the Sun Shine In
    Part 1 added Sep 26, 2006
  • Identifiable
    This fic is complete in 10 parts. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic based on a challenge. THE PAST LOVES CHALLENGE by Gidgetgirl. In the ancient past, two canon characters were lovers. Though in this life they aren't exactly what you'd call 'made for each other,' they both start having dreams of their past life together, and one day, one of them wakes up from one such dream with a child sleeping in his/her arms, dressed in ancient garb. This child is the love child created between the two canon characters in a past life, and the child has been brought to the present to get the lovers together once more. It is Buffy/Riley.
  • Identifiable
    Part 9 added Sep 24, 2006
  • Identifiable
    Part 8 added Sep 24, 2006
  • Retrieval
    Part 6 added Sep 24, 2006 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Stephanie Plumverse crossover set post Chosen. Buffy encounters Ranger in New Jersey while retrieving an activated potential who is reeking trouble on gangbangers. No real 'ship. (You can also read it here. Same story, just under the Plum fan fiction part of my site.)
  • Losses
    Part 1 added Sep 24, 2006 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel piece about Xander's reaction to Cordelia's death. No 'ship.
  • Enlightened
    Part 5 added Sep 21, 2006 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel fic with spoilers through Harsh Light of Day. Angel does not like hearing that Buffy is making an effort to move on. This is a Buffy/Angel fic.
  • Enlightened
    Part 4 added Aug 1, 2006
  • Enlightened
    Part 3 added Jul 30, 2006
  • As the Fates Allow
    This fic is complete in 14 parts. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel fic. It's AU after Grave in that Buffy doesn't come back until Connor is about to put Angel into the ocean during Angel Season 3. This story is set post-Season 3 of Angel. Connor is prevented from placing Angel into the ocean by a mysterious blonde who's stronger than any human he's ever fought. Turns out the blonde is his father's ex and is supposed to be dead. It is a Buffy/Angel fic.
  • As the Fates Allow
    Part 13 added Jul 24, 2006
  • As the Fates Allow
    Part 12 added Jul 20, 2006
  • As the Fates Allow
    Part 11 added Jul 20, 2006
  • Burning Deep
    Part 1 added Jul 20, 2006 and is complete. This is a X-Files fic with spoilers through Never Again. Just what was Mulder trying to say to Scully as they’re sitting in his office at the end of Never Again? A bit of PWP because I’ve always loved this episode and thought it had some potential in the ‘ship department. It's Mulder/Scully.
  • Daddy's Girl
    Part 8 was added Apr 23, 2006 and is complete. This is a Days Of Our Lives fic. Steve Johnson returns to Salem after years of being presumed dead. It is a Steve/Kayls fic.
  • A Taste of Love
    This fic is complete in 1 part. This is a The Breakfast Club fic set the summer after the events in the movie. Claire is at the Taste of Chicago the summer after their detention Saturday and runs into John. It is a Claire/Bender fic.
  • Java Hut Blues
    Part 1 added Apr 15, 2006 and is complete. This is a Veronica Mars fic set during Season 2. A little WeeVer fluff, Weevil pays Veronica a visit after a long night at the Hut. It is a Veronica/Weevil.
  • Solitude and Mourning Don’t Make For Good Bedfellows
    Part 1 added Apr 8, 2006 and is complete. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. It is a short Rhett first person POV fic set after Bonnie died when he wouldn't come out. No real 'ships.
  • As the Fates Allow
    Part 10 added Mar 3, 2006
  • As the Fates Allow
    Part 9 added Mar 2, 2006
  • As the Fates Allow
    Part 8 added Mar 1, 2006
  • As the Fates Allow
    Part 7 added Feb 26, 2006
  • As the Fates Allow
    Part 6 added Feb 23, 2006
  • As the Fates Allow
    Part 5 added Feb 18, 2006
  • Open the Hatch
    This fic is complete in 1 part. This is a Firefly fic with no particular spoilers. verse. Mal and Inara get stuck together on her shuttle unexpectedly. A bit of Mal/Inara smutty fun.
  • Daddy's Girl
    Part 7 was added Feb 17, 2006
  • Don't Mess With Her
    Part 1 added Feb 16, 2006 and is complete. This is a Veronica Mars fic with spoilers through Season 1 An Echolls Family Christmas. A little Weevil & Veronica fluffy fun. What if Duncan really had been drinking Jack Daniels? The chronology may be a little off but I’ve tried to not alter the events that occurred in the episode overall (i.e., Aaron getting stabbed, Veronica’s talk with Jake, etc.). This is my first attempt at a Veronica/Weevil shippy fic.
  • Daddy's Girl
    Part 6 added Feb 12, 2006
  • Daddy's Girl
    Part 5 added Jan 29, 2006
  • As the Fates Allow
    Part 4 added Jan 27, 2006

Return to Top


Home
E-MAIL