***Chapter Thirty-Eight***

"You didn't use the Imperius on him or anything, did you?"

Hermione whispered this to her husband in the kitchen Christmas morning. Her younger self was sleeping in the servants' quarters. She wasn't going to spend the night, but Hermione wanted her here, so Severus visited Hogwarts yesterday and enticed her with exploring the longer trail on their property.

Her plan worked. As she suspected it would. Even if her younger self managed to ride during the summer breaks, it would have been four months. And she remembered full well, four months seemed like a lifetime her first year at Hogwarts.

She'd taken Clover on the longer trail they had available yesterday, and was gone as a result for almost five hours. The trail usually only took around four, but Hermione suspected her younger self dismounted and looked around more than once or twice so hadn't been concerned. She knew the collies wouldn't let anything happen to her. Hermione had smiled at her wind-kissed cheeks as a result of the ride. She loved seeing evidence of these very physical, tangible things that they both loved to do. She still loved riding to this day.

If there was one thing she would say she was most grateful for in this life they'd created. It was that they had the space and monetary means to keep horses. That she was able to share that love of riding with her children and so on. There were a few who had not taken to it, but most at least enjoyed it. A few loved it as she did. She was so glad to be able to pass that on. To Hermione, there was little better than being able to ride on a horse and commune with nature for a couple of hours or so.

He snorted with a shake of his head. He knew she was teasing, but she was unable to figure out why he'd agreed to come this year.

"No. I am not that diabolical. You , on the other hand…"

"I would not do that to you."

"I know," he said.

"It's just that we've asked him every year for over twenty years…"

"Mm. I hadn't shared information with him prior to this year."

She nodded. It was a reasonable thought.

"Do you think that made the difference?"

"It's the only difference."

"Well," she said, a thought occurring to her. "That, and I'm seventeen now."

"Are you? You might want to seek out some professional help then because you are, in fact, not remotely seventeen in appearance."

"You're hilarious."

"So I'm told. It's an acquired taste from my understanding."

"And you're the only one with that particular taste?"

He chuckled with a knowing nod. "Quite!"

"Well, whatever the reason, I'm glad he's coming."

"As am I."

Silence. No doubt both were thinking over the reasons Severus might have said yes. Was she - her younger self - the reason? Or was it just because he had his older self's memories now? And knew who the Prinses were to him? Likely, he'd - neither Severus - would never tell her they truth anyway.

"So, have Thomas or Erik said for sure if Gordon is bringing Miss Hayward?"

"No, but are you truly worried about one unknown guest?" This was asked as he slid his arms around her from behind, brushing her hair aside with his cheek before kissing her neck. She gave a soft gasp, pressing into his lips before shaking her head.

"No, just curious. They had a fight in November."

"Did they?" he murmured. How he could sound so seductive while talking about their grandchildren, she wasn't sure.

"Yes. They seem to have resolved it, and she was at the movie. I am just not sure if that translated into her accompanying him for Christmas dinner."

"Ah. Well, no one has told me, so I guess we'll find out in a few hours."

"I guess so." She turned then, sliding her hands around his neck. She looked into his eyes, perhaps more familiar than her own this many years into things. She slid a finger along the ends of a few strands of hair, wrapping it around her finger with a smile. "Did you ever think when we first walked through the doors of this house that we'd have to use the ballroom in order to accommodate everyone for Christmas dinner?"

"Never in my life could I have imagined that turn of events. It is fulfilling to see what we've done. Together. Us. Though I can readily admit it was mostly you. I just do what I'm told. I am more than happy with the path following you has taken, though."

"Me, too. I take it as an indication we did our job well, that our children wanted to produce more children and their children do, too. That the young ones still want to spend time here."

"It would seem so, and that Albus was right about at least one thing."

She laughed softly at that, kissing his neck and ear. "Don't let him hear you say that."

"What? That he was right, or that he was only right about one thing?"

"Both!"

"Good morning," her younger self said from the doorway. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"No reason to be sorry, Hermione. My husband was distracting me from fixing breakfast."

"Trying to anyway," Severus said with a low chuckle. He kissed her as he drew away.

"How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Too well I think," she said. "Do you ever sleep?" she asked.

"Mm, my wife does not seem to need much of that. I sleep when she allows it. As we are taking a bit of a holiday starting tomorrow, I was up early ensuring shipments were sent off to my customers in a timely fashion."

"Oh, right," she said with a yawn. When she'd sent her husband to convince Hermione to come yesterday, she'd made sure he told her it would only be for one or two nights since they were going traveling. If she wanted to stay tonight and leave when they left in the morning, she was fine with that. "Oh! Happy Christmas!"

"Happy Christmas, Hermione," she said. "Breakfast?"

"I can just make some toast or something."

"Nonsense, Erik needs something more than toast to sustain him until dinner. Despite his attempts at distracting me from ensuring he gets that."

"You're assuming only breakfast would sustain me, Wife." She shook her head, giving him a playful glare when she noticed Hermione blush at his words. Had he said that deliberately? She hoped to remember to ask him later.

"You could help me."

"Sure."

"I will shower and prepare myself for the day, so I do not smell so strongly of my work."

"I think you smell just fine, you smell like Professor Snape," her younger self said. She seemed to realize what she'd said and blushed even deeper than a moment ago. "Um, sorry," she muttered and turned, as if she was going to go back to her room. Hermione met Severus' eyes and flushed herself with a shake of her head.

"Hermione, stay. You didn't say anything wrong. I think he smells fine, too, as does Severus. I think they're both likely self-conscious, as they know some of the ingredients and steps of various potions can be rather pungent."

"Yes, but…"

"Nonsense. You said nothing wrong. Let's see to breakfast for the three of us while he gets ready."

"I took no offense, truly, Hermione," he said, kissing her forehead before stepping away. "I will see you both shortly then." He disappeared to their rooms upstairs, leaving Hermione alone with her younger self. And to think over what Hermione had said about the two wizards having similar scents. Hermione noticed it, too.

"So," she said to her younger self. Should she bring this up? Or let it go? What would her husband recommend? Then, he might like to know just as well as she did. "You've noticed Severus' scent."

"I, oh," she stammered. She would laugh, but she knew her younger self wouldn't appreciate that. She wouldn't. "I guess."

"You guess?" she prompted.

"I don't know if I've told you that I'm thinking of applying to the Department of Mysteries."

"You have mentioned it, yes." She actually hadn't mentioned it to her. Severus had. She was admittedly a little hurt she'd told her professor before telling her, but she'd gotten over that feeling. She didn't owe her anything. "I have mentioned it to my son as well, I believe Albus has as well."

"Oh, I don't want special treatment."

"Nonsense. If there is anyone deserving of consideration right out of Hogwarts, it's you. Erik and I both find it … fascinating that you are interested in the Love Room."

"Yes, well, Professor Snape has brewed amortentia with me a few times, so that I can get used to its effects, what it feels like, etc. You know, so that I can say I have the experience on my CV."

"Mm," she said. She didn't know that. Why had Severus done that? "Has he?"

"Yes. He said I should apply after graduating, even without experience in other departments. That familiarity with amortentia could be something in my favour over other candidates. It's quite interesting."

"It is."

"Have you smelled it?" she asked.

"I have."

"And do you smell anything?"

"It's been a number of years, probably the first time Severus brewed it with his classes for the first time. So, fourteen or fifteen years?"

"I smell him," she said. "I thought it was him, anyway. Today, I smelled it on Erik, too. So, I guess it's not him."

"Mm," she said, biting her lower lip much as her younger self was doing now.

"Well, they are very similar in nature."

"Do you smell him?"

"I do."

"Both of them?"

"I have," she said softly. "Again, it's been a long time."

"We were talking over the weekend, after the movie, and I mentioned I thought Stephen had been interested in me."

"Was he?" Hermione knew that, of course. She also knew that her Severus had warned their youngest grandson away from the younger Hermione.

"I thought so, but I was either wrong or he changed his mind. I told Professor Snape though that I look at wizards like Draco and Harry, and just don't see how they could possibly challenge me. I don't know that Steve could have either, I guess. He is older, though," she shrugged. She was obviously not sure she should be saying these things. Honestly, Hermione wasn't certain she should be listening to them.

"That can be tough to find."

"You found it."

"I was very fortunate. And lucky. We didn't meet the conventional way."

"I didn't realize it was him the first time."

"Does that bother you?"

"Well, other than he's Professor Snape, and I'm sure that he thinks of me…"

"Don't sell yourself short, Hermione. I have never seen Professor Snape at a muggle movie with anyone. Nor has he accepted our invitation to dinner for years."

"But he's older than I am. Steve's a year older, but two years ahead of me at Hogwarts. Professor Snape is…"

"Now that may seem problematic, but when you're our age," she shrugged regarding her younger self. "It just doesn't matter anymore."

"I suppose not."

"You have a while to figure it out, yeah. Until then, get to know him, and see if what you know matches with what attracts you. He and my husband are both very exacting people, Hermione. If he didn't think you were capable, and cared to spend his time with you, he wouldn't allow you to assist him as he does."

"I've thought over that night he caught me kissing Viktor. The only thing I've been able to come up with that explains his reaction is jealousy."

That's what she and her Severus thought. She wasn't sure she'd ever seen her Severus that emotional. He was a passionate man, though, so it hadn't totally surprised her.

"I'm not sure he knew what he was feeling that evening, Hermione. I certainly have never seen him react like that, though."

"He told me he liked someone once."

Oh my. He had? Was her Severus aware he'd admitted that to Hermione? That was a good sign, wasn't it? That he was revealing something so … personal to her?

"Did he?"

"Yes. He mentioned it when I told him about Steve. Stephen, sorry. I'm not mad or anything, I hope my saying something doesn't make you uncomfortable. Nothing ever happened or anything, it was just the impression I got."

"I'm not mad, Dear. I'd be immensely proud if Stephen found a witch like you."

"Thank you. He said it was possible that Steve just realized he was giving me the wrong impression. I didn't quite believe him, but he told me that he liked someone before he was a student at Hogwarts. That he liked her more than she did him, and she eventually told him that was the case."

"Yes, his first couple of years as a student weren't the most pleasant because of that. I don't think he believed her at first, but they worked it out. He was eleven when she told him, before their first year started. It took him a while, I think, to find his footing. I think he presumed they'd go to Hogwarts and learn magic together. In a very simplistic, naive way. I don't think he really thought of what would come after Hogwarts with her. They did regain their friendship. They're not going to one another's houses for tea or anything, but they get along. He teaches their son."

"Right, Harry," she said.

"He told you who it was?" Well, that was shocking. Not just that he admitted it happened. That he'd been hurt. That he'd had feelings for someone. That he'd told this witch who it was.

"He did."

"He doesn't talk about his childhood much."

She hoped her younger self understood what she was saying here. Severus was telling her things he didn't tell just anyone. He was … confiding in her.

"No, I know it wasn't very good."

"To say the least."

She and Severus had talked about options, possibilities prior to 1960. Severus was too afraid that altering anything would lead to a difference. A difference that he did not want. A Severus Snape who didn't feel as if he had to defend himself wouldn't invent the spells he had. He might not think of the potions he'd thought of. Hermione had protested a bit when Severus made those points, however, she'd realized eventually he was right. She couldn't imagine Severus not experimenting. Not coming up with new ideas and trying to see what they turned into. He needed that.

His mind needed that.

They'd tried. Both of them. To make things … better for him. Tried to include him in things, extend themselves. As a student he'd been a little more receptive. Once he'd become a professor, though. He just hadn't been able to say yes to anything for years.

Eventually, Erik joined them and the three of them ate. It wasn't a huge breakfast, but certainly enough to sustain them until dinner at three or four o'clock.

"Why am I the only one who stays here the night before? I'd think they'd want to be here?"

"The presents aren't here? I mean, those from us are, of course, but Santa doesn't come here."

"Oh," she said.

"And well, they go to their other relatives. It's pretty well established that we do Christmas, and surprisingly the various in-laws have respected that over the years. The Harrisons kind of do their own thing and come over afterward, as I'm sure you've figured out by now. I admit it bothers me a little, but they insist it's not because they don't feel welcome, or that this isn't their home."

"That's right, you mentioned that before. I'm glad, though, that others can be so accommodating. My parents, I think it was my dad's parents. I don't really remember. I was pretty little the last time Mum and Dad argued about it. They weren't, and it was just the three of us! Dad's Mum wanted him on Christmas no ifs, ands, or buts. It led to some heated discussions."

Hermione nodded simply. Now that her younger self mentioned it, she remembered those conversations. She had always felt as if she was caught in the middle. They had stopped shortly before she'd gone to Hogwarts. She just remembered that she wanted to see her grandparents, all of them. She didn't want to have to choose!

"I can imagine it did. We don't really care. If we had to do dinner on a different day, it wouldn't be an earth shattering event for us. Well, okay, maybe it would be a little for me after so many years. The most important thing to me, though, is that we all get together. Erik and I like to see our family succeeding."



The day went on and the house filled up with people. Hermione was shocked Severus actually showed up, even if he said he was going to. She'd assumed he'd change his mind.



"Miss Granger," he said with a polite bow as he found her in the craziness that was everyone else.

"Hello, Professor."

"I trust that you slept well?"

"Oh yes! I went for a ride yesterday, I think I was gone for over four hours. I slept with no issues after that much fresh air."

"I can imagine that was true."

"Do you ride?"

"I have ridden horses, yes. I'm not sure what I've done could be construed as riding."

"Oh, well." He looked a little uncomfortable admitting that so wasn't sure what else to say.

"Would you like to give our hosts your gift?"

"Thank you," she said and walked toward the kitchen with him.

Marie seemed genuinely pleased with both the wines Severus had chosen and the potpourri pouches she'd assembled the other night in Severus' lab.

"If you two want some quiet before dinner there are cards and such in our game room. I know it can be a bit much for people not used to it. There are days I wonder how I got from being an only child to this, and finding it all very normal. Erik thinks that's why I insist on doing the cooking, so that I have a reason to seclude myself all day."

Severus snorted. "Shall we then, Granger?"

"Sure," she said. They weren't the only ones to make use of the game room.



The day was … nice. Even he had to admit it. He expected to be miserable the entire time. For former classmates and current students to treat him … rudely. They didn't, though. It was very odd to be in a room where the ages ranged from 106, almost 107, to fifteen months or so. It appeared, from the conversation, that one of Philip's sons and his wife were in the first trimester of expecting their second child. It seemed as if Erik, Marie, Philip, and his wife knew prior to today but no one else had been told.

Thomas eventually made his way to where he and Hermione were seated, watching the goings on. He had to admit it was … nice that she was somewhat of a loner as he was. Would she still feel that way if she knew, though? Or would she, realizing these people were a part of her, want to get to know them? He wasn't sure, because truthfully he still wasn't sure what he wanted. He was here today, though, when he'd never come before. So, he supposed he did want to get to know them to some degree.

"It's good to see you, Severus."

"You, too, Thomas," he said with a polite nod.

"And Miss Granger, right?" he said.

"Yes, Minister."

"Thomas, please, you're here on a holiday with my family."

"Thank you, Sir."

"You're in your sixth year, is that right?"

"Yes."

"And I've heard that you're thinking of coming to work for the Ministry?"

"That's correct."

"Eyeing the Department of Mysteries."

"I will admit, I thought about it, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized I think I might be more suited to the Archives."

"Was it the secrecy that changed your mind?"

"I have no doubt, Thomas, that Miss Granger would be up to the task of secrecy. She has never once, in the time she's assisted me in my lab, divulged information to anyone about what potions we've brewed or where they've gone."

"And you're eyeing Archives now?"

"Yes, Sir. I think I'd be good at it. Your mum actually made me think of it."

"Mum?"

"Yes, she clearly loves what she does, and I know the Archives aren't a library, but I can't help but think I could be of use. I've watched how she runs the library. How organized she is, which makes it easier for everyone to find things."

"Well, when you get to the point of turning in an application, Hermione, let me know. My parents speak as highly of you as Severus does, and I know my nephew Stephen says you're the smartest witch he's ever met "except maybe Grandma" are his words. High praise, though, as despite his age, Stephen still seems to think my mum can do no wrong."

Severus chuckled softly. Oh the irony.

Severus let the two talk as they discussed just what the application process might be, and whether she'd have a chance applying right out of Hogwarts. He took the time to peruse the dozens of people here now that the Harrison clan had arrived. There were some that had been at the movie that weren't here today, guests of the students who were likely with their own families.

When it got down to it, these people were his family. He'd never realized, until the other evening at the movie theater, how much he actually did want this. He'd admired Erik's family when he was a student, for sure, but it had never occurred to him it might be within his grasp. He realized he was so stupid to say no to them every time they'd asked, offered to include him. Forget the lack of opportunity to meet people. He had summers if he truly wished to do that.

He knew, though, that despite being viewed as a fair instructor, he wasn't a nice man overall. His reputation of being knowledgeable in dark arts scared some. He wasn't overly attractive. He wasn't rolling in money. So he had very little with which to attract a witch. Never mind in all of his years, other than Lily, he'd never met one he even thought of getting to know in a friendly capacity let alone romantic.

And then came her.

His … feelings for Hermione were odd. She'd driven him mad her first year. Well, the first few months of it anyway. She'd changed, though, and offering her the chance to assist him had not proven tedious in the least. Some evenings it was scrubbing cauldrons, but she rarely complained. Sometimes she would ask questions about which potion made this mess, or why this potion's residue was stickier in this cauldron than a different type of cauldron.

So, she'd still bombarded him with questions, but they'd been legitimate questions. They weren't questions just to show off that she knew things Draco and others did not. She wanted to learn doing what to flobberworms would cause this or that.

It was to the point now, five years later, that he had a harder time grading and working without her there than with her there. She'd never told him what her amortentia scents were, but her blush and avoiding looking at him after not the first but the second time they'd brewed it, told him what he needed to know. She did not have a good poker face. A time he was grateful that Gryffindor trait was strong in her.

Marie approached them then, sliding a hand to his shoulder. He flinched, a little, more out of surprise than not wanting her to touch him. It was still foreign to him.

"Severus, could I get your help with something, please."

"Of course, Marie," he said.

Neither Tom nor Hermione seemed to find it odd that she would single him out. He followed her to the kitchen where she cast his own muffliato spell as if it was second nature. He'd be annoyed, but was … pleased his older self had kept that spell between the two of them, allowing him to come up with the idea when he was a student at Hogwarts.

"Did you enjoy dinner?"

"It was unexpectedly pleasant."

"I'm so glad. Maybe you'll come again next year?"

He looked at her with a shake of his head, arching an eyebrow at her.

"Is that really what you called me in here for?"

"Well, no, but I was trying to be polite. I do want to say something."

"Okay," he said cautiously.

"I just want you to know. We talked a lot about what we might be able to do for you to improve your childhood."

"Marie, you do not need to…"

"I even thought of bringing grandkids to the park Erik has mentioned you spent time at, thinking that even just playmates might be nice." She sighed heavily. "I'm saying this wrong. It's not that we didn't care…"

"I understand."

"I thought of doing it without telling Erik," she shrugged.

"You both did that anyway," he drawled and she gave a soft laugh.

"We did, but it was as you were about to start Hogwarts. We didn't want to change that."

"You have nothing to apologize for. He survived, I survived. Have I thought about that a time or two since he told me the truth? Yes, but I do understand."

She reached up then, kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you. I've carried that with me for years."

He regarded her, realizing she spoke the truth. This had bothered her. Truly. This wasn't just her being polite, or saying something after being caught having done something wrong. Merlin, had she really thought he'd be … upset?

"It's Christmas, Marie."

"Well, right, that's not what I called you in here for. I just had to say it before I hit you with the fact that you are her amortentia."

"I know," he drawled.

"What?"

He scoffed. "I know. She does not … hide her feelings very well. I don't think after the first time she understood what she smelled, or if she did what it could mean. The second time, though, she couldn't look at me for about an hour afterward without blushing. She is still my student."

"Oh, I know."

He met her gaze then, watching her with interest. Curiosity. Yes, there was a seventy year difference between the Hermione out in the other room and this one, but her eyes were still quite the same.

"And you have no … issue with that?"

"That she's still your student?"

"Insolent witch. No! That is not what I'm asking."

She chuckled softly. "I love that you both have the same pet name for me."

"I doubt he means it as a pet name any more than I do."

"It's up to me to decide if it is or not!"

"If you say so," he said with a low chuckle.

"I can choose to be insulted, or treat it as a joke."

"You have not discussed me with her, have you?"

"No! She brought up the amortentia because she said Erik's scent is similar to yours."

"I have noticed this to be true about the two of you, yes."

"Interesting. Erik has not brewed it around her, and hasn't really ever been close to her that I can think of where he'd notice."

"He told me he assumed it would be the same."

"It makes sense. We are essentially the same people. Our childhoods would have been the same. The only differences really came in her Hogwarts years."

"No war," he offered.

"Well, yes. My goal in life is not to force either of you together. Truly, it's just I know what I know, Severus."

"She is more tolerable than any one else I've encountered."

"I think that's meant as a compliment."

"I do have one issue."

"Mm. Only one? Really?" The witch had the audacity to look … amused.

He scoffed. "Never mind."

She grabbed onto his forearm then, as if sensing he was going to leave. "I'm sorry, Severus, really. What?"

He took a deep breath. "I presume, based on the differences I saw in lives and experiences leading up to, well, this past April, that Erik had opportunities that I have not."

"Opportunities?"

He scowled at her and then she must have realized what he meant.

"And you came to me?"

"Well, no, you asked me to come in here. Our discussion of the potion led to this topic. You are her. She is you. Will that be an issue?"

"Oh, no. Talk to Erik, truly. I'm sure he could, um, advise? Maybe that's not the right word, but she hasn't either."

"She and Krum seemed quite familiar."

"She did not have sex with Viktor Krum, Severus!"

"She still at the age of fifteen managed to do more than I have."

"She will not mind, I promise. Do not let that be the reason you throw away a chance at what Erik and I have. I can assure you that Viktor's kisses were nothing impressive. Never once in the beginning of this did I wish to be kissing someone else. To be clear, Severus Snape. I did not encourage you to allow her to work with you, or say anything else, to force or push you into anything. Yes, I think you would both be happy, and I'm attached to you both, as you can understand. I can't say if Severus and I would have found our way to one another without Albus' plan. I like to think we would have, because truly I can't imagine someone better suited to me. I can't speak for him, but believe he feels the same way. I also don't know where either of us would have been by the time I was done with Hogwarts. We could have been dead, and the way things were going that's not just me being all doom and gloom."

"I understand."

"I just don't want you to think I'm meddling. I'm not, at least not on purpose. Am I pointing you in a certain direction based on my knowledge and experiences? Okay, yes, I am but, as you've gotten to know her, clearly you realize I'm not wrong. You still have free will. I haven't cursed you to do or say anything. You showed up to the movie the other night. I've had the chance to meet a lot of witches and wizards the past seventy years. We fit."

"I can appreciate that."

"My husband would also tell you there's a difference between experiences via dalliances that meant nothing and what he and I do. So you aren't missing anything, Severus, and she's not going to judge or laugh at you. In fact, just the opposite I think.  I would be very humbled to know that you cared enough to want to when you haven't until now."

"Well, I wasn't planning on…"

"You know what I mean, Severus, and didn't mean to imply I thought you would do something wrong. Erik gave me an earful about her age when I suggested you give her something to do. He thought I was suggesting something that I wasn't. I would never want a child harmed, and I would never want to put you in a position you felt you did or were being pushed to do something wrong. I knew, though, that if you didn't spend time with and talk to her, you wouldn't see she'd changed from those first few months. That she might be a person you could talk to, which I know you value as much as she does. I also know that she needs to be kept busy. Without the extracurricular activities I had, saving Harry and Ronald and making them do their homework every day. Well, I knew she was bored. She needs to be busy. I knew you, over all professors, could accommodate that need."

"True."

"Why did you agree to come today, Severus?"

"I have been alone longer than I care to think about. Some of that was my own doing. I choose not to have much of a relationship with my mother. I truly didn't want to be a charity case for you."

"She understands that. Your mother, I mean."

"That you know that is amusing, and yet sad in its own way. Does she know who you are?" he asked.

"If you mean, her, no. She hasn't seen her though. If she does, she may figure it out."

"Regardless, I know that no one but the three, eventually I assume four, of us will ever know but they are a part of me, too. I can't just leave that be."

"It is a wonderful feeling, Severus, and I hope that you find it for yourself, your own children that you raise from the day they're born. Whether it's with her or not, I so hope you get to enjoy it. It truly has made Erik the man he is."

"I can see where that would be so based on what he showed me."

She leaned up then, sliding her hands to his forearms and kissing his cheek again.

"You're a good man, Severus. You don't let everyone see it, but those that you do, consider themselves very lucky."

"Thank you, Marie."

"You are welcome, Severus. And Happy Christmas. I really am glad that you came."

"I am as well."

"Even if she wasn't here?"

"That is an added bonus."

"Well, that would be a nice thing for her to hear, don't you think?"

"I told you at the movie theater she'd convinced me. That's as close as I'm getting for quite some time yet."

"Fair enough."

Return to Top

Part 37 | Part 39

Harry Potter Fandom Fan Fiction Index Page | Fan Fiction Index Page | Home
Send Feedback

Story ©Susan Falk/APCKRFAN/PhantomRoses.com