***Chapter Five***
December 25, 1997

Harry was sleeping in the tent. Hermione had added some sleeping draught to his tea. He was overly excited and apologetic for their Godric's Hollow excursion. He needed rest. She needed rest. Him abasing himself to her was not going to get either of them that. She wasn't upset with him. Disappointed, yes, because it was such an obvious place for him to possibly go. Did she tell  him that? No, because he felt guilty enough without her telling him he'd disappointed her. He was under enough stress without worrying she was going to leave him, too. (She wouldn't.)

Ziggy was none too pleased with either of them at the moment. She didn't need to transform into her bullmastiff form to know that. She could feel the anger rolling off of him that she'd allowed themselves to be put in as dangerous a situation as she had. (She could hear him say exactly that very clearly, too! She didn't change because she didn't want to hear Professor Snape's irritated voice in her head.)

As if she could truly stop Harry from doing something! He was nearly an adult! By wizarding standards, he was! At least she went with so they both returned alive. She wasn't certain Harry was in the right frame of mind to get out quickly if he'd been alone.

She stooped down once she was … calm again, setting her palms against his face and ears. She gave a sigh. She could see that he wanted her to shift.

"I know you want me to change, but I'm not ready to talk about it yet," she said, petting him. He whimpered, his head propped up on her thigh as she sat on the ground. "We're here. We're safe. I know it was foolish, but I had to go with him. I couldn't let him go alone. We could have gotten separated, Ziggy!"

He whimpered as she ran her hands along the fur on his back. She thought he understood.

"This mate thing is new to me, but Harry is still my best friend and rather important to all of this."

He gave another soft whimper. He pressed the side of his face against her arm. She gave him a small smile, kissing the top of his head. She pressed her cheek against the top of his head, taking a deep breath. Now that she knew who he was, even when she wasn't in her bullmastiff form she could smell the difference in him compared to another dog. Or Harry.

She wasn't wrong. Harry Potter was essential.

"Happy Christmas," she whispered.

He moved his head, brushing it against her thigh, giving a soft growl, which caused her to smile wider.

Soon it was time for Harry to wake up and Hermione to get some rest. Ziggy saw to his morning rituals before joining her in her bedroom. His ears perked up when he noticed she secured the door to her room. It was little more than a flap, but Harry would respect her privacy. Especially after feeling guilty.

The fact she had taken off her clothes seemed to clue Ziggy into what was on her mind right now. She … needed.

She went to her knees, hugging him and laughing softly as he licked her breasts.

"I want you, Ziggy."

He drew away, tongue lolling as he panted softly. His soft whimper told her he wasn't certain that she knew what she was asking. Of course, he knew that she did know, but until tonight she'd never even hinted that sex was even an option.

They'd done everything but what she was asking him to do now. She'd come close to dying too many times recently. Wrong reason to suggest what she was currently? Maybe, but as she'd just thought about Harry, she was an adult and capable of making decisions about her body.

"Really."

He yipped softly and nuzzled his nose and mouth between her legs. She dropped to her hands and knees then, spreading her legs a bit as he used his mouth on her. She bit her lower lip to stop from crying out as he slid his tongue inside of her and around her clit. She knew he was doing his best to ensure that she was ready for him. She knew how it worked, even if she'd never done this part.

Eventually, she felt him against her back and gasped at the feel of his cock against her arse cheeks. Morgana, could she actually take him? She'd never been able to take him all of the way inside of her mouth.

She gave a soft laugh at the feel of him trying to slide into her once or twice and not getting there. He gave a low growl.

"I'm not laughing at you," she said quickly. How embarrassing! She didn't mean to make him think she was questioning his … abilities. He had to know she'd never been … displeased.

He licked her shoulder then, timed perfectly with him finally sliding that cock of his inside of her.

She cast a silencing charm almost immediately followed by her crying out at the feel of him. He paused as if ensuring she was okay and she bit out "don't stop". She didn't want him to do that!

It felt … weird as he thrust his cock into her. Good, but she'd never had anything bigger than a finger inside of her. So, different. Definitely bigger. He yipped when he evidently felt her slide a hand between her legs as he continued pumping into her. She knew by now the yip was one of approval. She took a moment to cast a spell that would dull the pain as she felt him straining to get all of the way into her. She knew he would stop short of tying with her if she asked him to, but she didn't want him to.

She could have transformed into her animagus form, but she wanted him like this. It seemed … right. As much as no one else would understand. This started with them like this.

"This is exactly what I needed tonight," she murmured. "To feel. To feel you in me." She gasped, fingers working over her clit. "Be in me completely, Ziggy," she whispered, knowing he'd been holding off knotting with her until she gave permission for him to.

She felt him thrusting into her, more of him sliding into her with each push. Would she be able to take all of him? Maybe her first time - their first time - wasn't the best time to try.

She cried out when she felt him push all of him into her, coming hard around his cock as soon as she felt he'd knotted with her and the fingers stroking over her clit just right. She felt fuller than she ever imagined being possible. She remained still, resting on one elbow as he stopped thrusting and whimpered as he finished. She knew enough about dogs to know that's how it worked once they'd knotted with the female. She felt … wet and warm now, still full and she knew from her research that it would take at least a few minutes for the knot to shrink so that he'd be able to pull out of her. She rather liked that idea, and moved her hips a bit as if trying to find out if she was right.

She was.

She gave a soft laugh as he adjusted over her back to lick her shoulders and back.

"I'm good," she whispered. He gave a soft woof, pressing against her.

Eventually, he slid out of her and nuzzled against her arse and hips. She took the hint and moved onto her back. He used his tongue everywhere: her neck, breasts, stomach, thighs, clit, and eventually her slit.

"Oh God," she murmured at his very enthusiastic licking. She let out a soft moan at the idea of him tasting himself.

"You like that?" she whispered, shifting a bit so she could watch him lick her clean. "Tasting yourself in and on me?"

He gave a muffled woof and she laughed. It wasn't the first time he'd tasted himself. Usually it was from her lips or face because she hadn't perfected swallowing all of his cum yet. Once she'd pulled him out of her mouth and let him ejaculate on her breasts. He seemed to enjoy cleaning her off that time, too, now that she thought about it.

Finished, he pawed at the sack she had from Severus.

"What?" she asked.

He nuzzled between her legs and pawed at the bag again.

"Oh, a potion?" 

He yipped.

She reached in, summoning a healing draught and downed it before putting some clothes on again. She couldn't keep her door secured forever. Harry would wonder why, since she really had no reason to. It wasn't as if he'd ever barged in on her private space or she his.

"Come on," she said, patting the spot on her bed next to her. He jumped up, circled around a bit before finally joining her. She slid an arm around him as his back was resting against her chest.

"You don't think I'm … weird?"

He licked the hand resting over his now healed front leg and throat. He shook his head then with a low woof.

"Thank you. I just. I don't want to die regretting not doing something I want to do."

He woofed with a growl.

"I'm not planning on dying, don't worry. I do know that I came close again last night."

Return to Top

Part 4 | Part 6

Harry Potter Fandom Fan Fiction Index Page | Fan Fiction Index Page | Home
Send Feedback

Story ©Susan Falk/APCKRFAN/PhantomRoses.com