This page last updated November 30, 2011. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Guilt and Sorrow
    Added 11/30/2011 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Willow centric Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic set during Season 2, specifically post-Passion. Written for the LJ comm Which Witch Ficathon. 1,418 words.
  • The Stuff Life Is Made Of
    Added 11/15/2011 and is complete in 7 parts. This is a Buffy/Angel Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic. Spoilers for both series entirely, no comics though. Ten years after Sunnydale was turned into a crater, Buffy uproots herself from a stable, relatively nice existence at Giles' request when a previously unknown about hellmouth is discovered in Florida. There she has to deal with an inexperienced slayer and encountering someone from her past she hasn’t seen for years. Written for 2011 IWRY Marathon. 29,949 words.
  • One Way or Another
    Added 09/28/2011 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic, featuring Claire Bennet and Adam Monroe set post-Season 2. It's an AU future fic written for LJ community heroes-contest one-shot challenge #31: spoil. 1,238 words.
  • Just Desserts
    Added Mar 25, 2011 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Labyrinth fic, featuring Sarah and Jareth. It is rated FRM with general spoilers for the movie. Sarah’s been a naughty girl and Jareth finally makes her pay. It is written for LJ comm labyfic's Springfest. 1,654 words.
  • I Know It's Going To Be
    Added Mar 25, 2011 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Labyrinth fic, featuring Sarah and Jareth. It is rated FRT with general spoilers for the movie. Spring is in the air, and it draws Sarah outside when things in the house get too loud. It is written for LJ comm labyfic's Springfest. 2,350 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 14 added Mar 12, 2011 and is a WIP. This is a Heroes fic. Claire was abducted from the Bennet's years ago and not found until recently, despite Noah's best efforts at locating her. This is a darker fic than what I usually write. It will ultimately have a happy ending, but I'm not sure how pleasant the ride's going to be. It is a Claire/Haitian fic. 2,456 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 13 added Mar 11, 2011 and is a WIP. This is a Heroes fic. Claire was abducted from the Bennet's years ago and not found until recently, despite Noah's best efforts at locating her. This is a darker fic than what I usually write. It will ultimately have a happy ending, but I'm not sure how pleasant the ride's going to be. It is a Claire/Haitian fic. 1,171 words.
  • Hazy Shade
    Added 03/6/2011 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Labyrinth fic, featuring Sarah. It is rated FRT and is gen with general spoilers for the movie.
  • A Better Image
    Added 03/4/2011 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Phantom of the Opera fic, featuring Erik. It is rated FRT with general spoilers for the fandom. The Phantom grows despondent that his experiments with mirrors cannot net him the one thing he wants. 296 words. Written for LJ community fanfic_bakeoff Challenge 14: Distort. I'm Team Pie.
  • You're My Flame
    Added 03/03/2011 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Gone With the Wind fic, featuring Scarlett and Rhett. It is rated FRM, general spoilers for all of the book and movie. Scarlett takes an uncharacteristic risk to get Rhett back. 1,808 words.
  • The Life That Late I Led
    Added 02/24/11 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Dollhouse fic, featuring Echo and Boyd. 2,041 words, Rated FRM, spoilers through Season 1's Omega.
  • Saving Grace
    Added 02/24/2011 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Fringe fic, featuring Oliva & Phillip. 700 words. Rated FRT, spoilers through Season 6's 6B.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL