This page last updated November 30, 2007. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Swimming To the Moon
    Added Dec. 19, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Lost fic with spoilers through Walkabout (1x04). Kate needs something tangible after the memorial service and Sawyer happens to be in the right place at the right time. This is a Kate/Sawyer fic. 2,702 words.
  • Daddy's Girl
    Parts 1-3 (of 8) added Nov. 28, 2004 through Dec. 05, 2004. This is a Days Of Our Lives fic. Steve dwells on his life without the woman he loves and their daughter. This is a Kayla & Steve fic. 15,834 words total.
  • Southern Comfort
    Added Nov. 13, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Lost fic with spoilers through Confidence Man (1x08). Kate comes back when she thinks Sawyer's sleeping. This is a Kate/Sawyer fic. 1,697 words.
  • Good Intentions
    Added Nov. 20, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Lost fic with spoilers through Tabula Rasa (1x03). Kate tries to offer Sawyer some comfort after missing the Marshall's heart. This is a Kate/Sawyer fic. 1,272 words.
  • 19th Hole
    Added Nov. 26, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Lost fic with spoilers through Solitary (1x09). Sawyer and Kate after the golf game has cleared. This is a Kate/Sawyer fic. 1,671 words.
  • The Next Generation
    Parts 6 added Oct. 30, 2003 and is still a WIP. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. Katie Strong, a descendent of Scarlett's by way of Ella Kennedy finds a journal Ella had kept and gets swept away (literally) with the story of Rhett and Scarlett, finding herself in 1875 Atlanta with a chance to help the separated husband and wife reconcile.
  • Honey Added Oct. 10, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Firefly fic with spoilers through Our Mrs. Reynolds. Inara does a little more to Mal than kiss him. It's an Inara/Mal fic. 1,618 words.
  • Mayhem
    Added Oct. 09, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Joan of Arcadia fic with general spoilers for the series. Joan and Luke Girardi alone the night of Kevin's accident. 828 words.
  • And the Bride Wore White
    Added Oct. 08, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. Rhett and Scarlett are guests at the same wedding. 2,036 words.
  • Life With the Petries
    Added Sept. 26, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a X-Files fic with spoilers through Arcadia (6x13). Mulder & Scully take their living arrangements a little closer to heart than the Bureau had in mind. This is a Scully/Mulder fic. 2,856 words.
  • Who Are You?
    Added Sept. 16, 2004 through Nov. 26, 2004 and is complete in 11 parts. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fic with general spoilers for both series but Normal Again (BtVS 6x17) specifically. Angel is in LA to get the slayer to believe in what the doctors have tried so hard to convince her is not real and get her to her rightful place as the keeper of the Hell Mouth. He has memories of the events that occurred in the real Buffy-world but does not remember the world or where the memories come from. He just knows the slayer was supposed to be in Sunnydale and never showed up. 17,093 words total.
  • Identifiable Parts 1-7 (of 10) added Aug. 18, 2004 through Oct. 22, 2004. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic written for a challenge. The challenge says it all but this is set during Season 4, around the episode The Initiative. Still not familiar with one another beyond Psychology class, Buffy and Riley are both experiencing dreams of a couple from the past. This couple, as it turns out, is them in a past life. When a child is somehow brought from the past to the future they have to figure out what to do and quick. Despite not recognizing his parents physically, Kincaide recognizes them by their souls and cannot figure out why they are not together in their current lives. It's a Buffy/Riley fic. 16,986 words total.
  • Retrieval Parts 1-5 (of 6) added Aug. 13, 2004 through Sept. 20, 2004. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Stephanie Plum-verse fic with general spoilers for both. Buffy gets some assistance in The Burg. It's really a gen fic, but there is a hint of Buffy/Ranger. 9,617 words total.
  • Fire In the Sky
    Added Aug. 11, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Gone With the Wind fic set during Atlanta burning and the trip to Tara. Rhett contemplates the logic in leaving Scarlett to enlist in the army. This is a Scarlett/Rhett fic. 760 words.
  • Lonely Words
    Added Aug. 11, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Stephanie Plum fic with spoilers through TEN BIG ONES. Steph contemplates her life as it stands with Joe. It's a gen fic with Stephanie/Joe implied. 909 words.
  • The Girl Gets Around
    Added Aug. 11, 2004 through Sept. 11, 2004 and is complete in 13 parts. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fic with general spoilers for both series completely. Angel investigates what he thinks is a rogue demon hunter in LA and stumbles across a person from his past in an unexpected place. This is a Buffy/Angel fic with appearances by Spike and Illyria. 25,357 words total.
  • From Behind the Mirror
    Added Jul, 31, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Phantom of the Opera fic. Christine puts on a little show for Erik in her dressing room. 5,175 words.
  • Tenderness
    Added Jul. 28, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Stephanie Plum fic with spoilers through TEN BIG ONES. Ranger gives Stephanie a once over after everything is said and done to ensure she's all right. This is a Stephanie/Ranger fic. 1,161 words.
  • Make the World Go Away
    Added Jul. 21, 2004 through Jul. 27, 2004. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fic with general spoilers for both series completely. Having survived the Senior Partners wrath Spike finally gives in and seeks out Buffy about a year later. This is a Buffy/Spike fic. 11,097 words total.
  • Revealing Kisses
    Added Jun. 29, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers through The Harsh Light of Day (4x03). What starts out as Giles trying to save Buffy from making what he deems as another huge mistake turns into something far more complicated. This is a Buffy/Giles fic. 1,240 words.
  • Masquerade
    Added Feb. 2004. This is a Silence of the Lambs fic. Another clandestine visit by Hannibal. This is a Clarice/Hannibal fic. 1,479 words.
  • Looking Skyward
    Added Jan. 15, 2004 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Gone With the Wind fic set post-GWTW. Rhett stumbles across Scarlett enjoying the Independence Day celebration with her O'Hara kin. 2,254 words.
  • BtVS-post Episodic Fics
    Fics for Season 2 episodes What's My Line, Part 2 of Season 3 were added during 2004 (19 in all). These are one-shots and are complete.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL