This page last updated December 14, 2007. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Memories That Weren't There
    Parts 1-14 (of 17) added Dec. 09, 2002-Dec. 22, 2002 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fic with spoilers through Tabula Rasa as well as I Will Remember You specifically. Buffy has memories of one night of passion with a human Angel and pays Angel a visit. This is a Buffy/Angel fic.
  • The Woods
    Parts 1-6 (of 6) added Dec. 02, 2002-Dec. 07, 2002 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic. Set in Season 6, Riley returns to Sunnydale fourteen months after he left to find Buffy with a baby and Spike living with her. This is a Buffy/Spike fic.
  • His Savior?
    Parts 1-27 (of 27) added Oct. 31, 2002-Nov. 24, 2002 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic set post-Season 6. The only thing from Season 7 I have incorporated into this fic is the dream that Buffy had in 7x02 of the punkish girl dying. I have given Buffy more than just the one dream. Spike has returned to Sunnydale with a soul, Buffy knows he's back but has not seen him yet as he avoids her. Having difficulties sleeping, Buffy has taken to sleeping on the couch. One night she falls asleep and finds when she wakes up that she's not only left Sunnydale but has left her time as well. She has the opportunity to save William from being turned by Drusilla, but will she do it? This is a Buffy/Spike fic with some overlapping Buffy/Angel (though there's no romantic B/A pairing in this fic, more friendship, memories, etc.)
  • Built On Deception
    Added Oct. 20, 2002 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic. Spike, blaming the Slayer for his current domicile problems and having secretly recovered from his incapacitating wounds, goes to extract a little revenge. His curiosity has gotten the better of him and he has to see just how good the Slayer is to cause Angel to lose his soul.
  • An X-Halloween
    Parts 1-9 (of 9) added Oct. 2002 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and X-Files with spoilers through Season 2 of BtVS and Season 4 of X-Files. Mulder still presumed dead gets word from the Gunmen of an entire town, old and young alike; turning into their costumes on All Hallow's Eve and sends for Scully to help him investigate.
  • A Healing Hand
    Added Sep. 12, 2002 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Witchblade fic. Sara Pezzini nurses Ian Nottingham back to health after taking the arrow meant for her.
  • Married?
    Parts 1-12 (of 12) added Sep. 10, 2002-Sep. 28, 2002 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic. Set post-Something Blue (4x09) and post-Where the Wild Things Are (4x18) (the events between these two episodes would have occurred, just slightly different. But these two episodes are referenced specifically). Willow did not undo her spell before Buffy and Spike eloped. Where the Wild Things Are would be the first time Buffy and Riley had sex. Buffy vs. Dracula (Episode 5x01) is also referenced as is Angel the Series 1x08 I Will Remember You. This is a Buffy/Spike fic.
  • Spike's Return
    Parts 1-6 (of 6) added Aug. 20, 2002-Sep. 08, 2002 and is complete. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic. Set post-Lovers Walk (3x08) and is based on the premise that Spike does not leave Sunnydale to get Drusilla back, but rather decides to focus his attentions instead on the Slayer since she and Angel are just friends. This is a Buffy/Spike fic.
  • The Next Generation
    Parts 1-5 added Jul. 28, 2002-Aug. 05, 2002 and is still a WIP. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. Katie Strong, a descendent of Scarlett's by way of Ella Kennedy finds a journal Ella had kept and gets swept away (literally) with the story of Rhett and Scarlett, finding herself in 1875 Atlanta with a chance to help the separated husband and wife reconcile.
  • Running From Olaf
    Parts 1-4 (of 8) added Jun. 23, 2002-Dec. 31, 2002 and is complete. This is an Anita Blake fic set after the book Obsidian Butterfly. Edward takes Anita back to St. Louis and the safety of Jean-Claude and the Circus of the Damned until he can catch up to and find Olaf.
  • A Letter From Wade
    Parts 1-4 added May. 06, 2002-Jun. 29, 2002 and is still a WIP. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. Six months after Rhett leaves Scarlett and Atlanta he receives a letter from Wade Hampton asking him to return.
  • Desolation
    Added May 02, 2002 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. Written for a contest, Scarlett feels alone when Rhett has not come home for a while.
  • A Letter To Scarlett
    Added May 02, 2002 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. Written for a contest, Rhett takes matters into his own hands to aid Scarlett in getting over her infatuation of Ashley Wilkes.
  • Choices
    Parts 8-21 (of 21) added Mar. 24, 2002-Apr. 22, 2002 and is complete. This is a Phantom of the Opera and Hannibal Lecter AU crossover. Christine has to decide between her Angel of Music and le Comte Lecter, a wealthy Opera patron who wants something she has.
  • A Chance Encounter
    Parts 1-4 (of 4) added Jan. 04, 2002-Jun. 29, 2002 and is complete. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. Scarlett runs into Rhett in New York while there to identify her Uncle Andrew's remains. Rhett's inability to bed a willing Scarlett causes him to propose.
  • BtVS-post Episodic Fics
    Fics for Season 1 episodes and Season 2 were added during 2002 (2 in all). These are one-shots and are complete.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL