TITLE: An X-Halloween
AUTHOR: Susan / apckrfan
E-MAIL
DISTRIBUTION: My site, AO3, FFnet, LJ.
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any characters. They are owned by Joss Whedon, Chris Carter and their respective companies / TV affiliates (WB / FOX, etc.).
RATING: FRT
SPOILERS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Halloween (2x06), post Innocence (2x14) / pre-X-Files Season 5
SUMMARY: Mulder still presumed dead gets word from the Gunmen of an entire town, old and young alike; turning into their costumes on All Hallow's Eve and sends for Scully to help him investigate.
CHARACTERS/PAIRING: Buffy Summers & Angel, Fox Mulder & Dana Scully
DATE STARTED: October 2002
STATUS: complete (in 9 parts)
WORD COUNT: 19,694
FEEDBACK: Please, I can't write better without it.
NOTES: Song lyrics: Angel Eyes by The Jeff Healey Band, written by J. Hiatt and F. Koller and Faithfully by Journey.
NOTES2: Obviously, I'm in an AU X-Files Season 5 in the last part of the fic at least as far as Mulder & Scully's relationship goes.

This fic is a X-Files / Buffy crossover fic. Set before Season 5 of the X-Files and after Halloween (2x06) of Buffy. Mulder is presumed dead after Scully ID'd the body in his apartment as being him. Click here to read a detailed summary of the Buffy episode to familiarize yourself with the events and why Mulder would drag Scully to Sunnydale. If you are unfamiliar with the X-Files, the episode summaries for you are here, here, and here. For you Buffy fans, 2 Angel is her man at this point so this is a Buffy/Angel pairing.




Part 1
454 words
Part 2
883 words
Part 3
2,894 words
Part 4
1,469 words
Part 5
5,041 words
Part 6
2,640 words
Part 7
1,796 words
Part 8
3,173 words
Part 9
1,144 words

You can read the fic in one long file if you prefer.

Return to Top

X-Files Fan Fiction Index Page | Fan Fiction Index Page | Home
Send Feedback