***Chapter Eight***
Halloween 1998

"I'm going to be sick," she said, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Severus was going to be there any minute and she had already contemplated telling him she was sick twice. It'd been a few years since she'd done this and Viktor was an entirely different wizard than Severus. For one, she'd been fifteen and while he was an attractive and kind wizard she enjoyed making out with a few times she knew he wasn't the one for her.

She did not know that about Severus Snape. In fact, she thought very likely he could be her wizard, which was the reason it'd bothered her so much he was more focused on dissolving their marriage than getting to the bottom of why it had come to be in the first place.

So far their research had netted them nothing. There had been no recorded spontaneous marriages such as they seemed to have had happen to them. There had been soul bonded mates who'd found one another and that type of thing, but they'd both agreed as compatible as they may be neither felt that was what had happened between them. Usually the soul bond would have to be accepted by both parties, which neither had done.

Kingsley had told them what they both had already concluded. Barring a divorce without knowing if it would even keep since no one knew why they were married there was no way to nullify the marriage. A divorce would also not undo the blood portion.

Every morning for the past two weeks, though, she had woken up in Severus' bed. The third night in a row resulted in Minerva allowing a connection between his floo and her personal room's floo to avoid anyone else seeing her arrive in the apprentice sitting room consistently.

Neither of them had found anything as to what was at work with their sleeping arrangements. (Neither knew exactly what time she ended up in his room and they were too busy to try and stay up all night to see when it occurred.) Nor could they find anything as to why he was unable to address her by her maiden name. Anyone else could, but he was physically stopped from doing so if he tried.

He'd started dressing in more layers for bed as a result, which she found oddly disappointing.

Like the Yule Ball she'd chosen a muggle dress versus formal robes for tonight's dance. (Shopping made her really miss her mum who had helped her pick out the dress she wore with Viktor.) She'd found this dress at a bridal shoppe near her parents' home. Apparently the bride had changed her mind at the last minute (on the dress or the wedding itself, Hermione didn't know). No alterations needed to be done and as it was green not white the shoppe was selling it for a pretty reasonable price. Hermione had taken it as a sign.

She thought she looked regal, like a princess in the sleeveless, sweetheart-necked hunter green gown with gold sequins, beading, and appliques for the top that fell just past the waist of the tulle-style skirt. The skirt had more sequins, beading, and appliques on each panel. There were two small straps that fell along her biceps. The only downside was the skirt being a touch longer than she would have liked it to be. The store had offered to hem it for her, but she didn't want to risk changing her mind so she'd taken it as it was and bought gold shoes that were a bit higher in the heel than she might have ordinarily worn.

The green sapphire necklace, earrings, and bracelet she'd been given by her parents when she turned seventeen completed the picture. She took a breath, grateful that she'd silenced her mirror for tonight. She didn't want to hear what it had to say in this instance. She was nervous enough without that added into the mix.

She heard Isaac talking outside her rooms and took one final glance at herself in the mirror. Her hair was as good as it was going to get. She'd put it up with a few strands falling around her face. No doubt by the end of the night it would all be completely down, but it looked nice she thought for now.

"Here goes nothing," she muttered as she smoothed her skirt down with her hands and made her way to the door once she heard his knock.

The look on his face was worth every bit of aggravation and self-doubt she'd experienced getting ready for the evening.

"I don't even know what to say," he said.

"I've managed to leave you speechless?"

"You have outdone yourself and then some."

"Really?" she asked, glancing down at the front of her dress and pulling the skirt out a bit with her hands.

"Truly. I will be the envy of every wizard there, and probably some witches, too."

"Oh, well, maybe I should change. I was really just trying for acceptable."

"No," he said quickly and she bit her lower lip to hide her smile. As if she'd undo all this effort!

"You wore it," she said, reaching up to touch the cravat he wore that was the same color green as her gown. She'd seen it at the shoppe, and again taken it as a sign because cravats weren't exactly in fashion for muggles.

"It is of outstanding quality and you gave it to me, so of course I did."

"Thank you," she said, knowing she sounded entirely too demure but it flattered her that he would wear it.

"Are you ready then, Hermione?"

"I am," she said, sliding her hand to his offered arm.

Tonight was a big deal for Hogwarts. Their first function post-war and everyone who was anyone was planning on turning out. She had thought about that fact before committing to the dress since her scars showed more than just a little bit. However, she decided if the Ministry found it acceptable to allow students to fight their war then they could deal with the consequences. She was not going to cover up and pretend as if she had done anything wrong.

As it was, they were running a bit late so when they entered the Great Hall it was packed and yet despite that it seemed everyone (though that wasn't the case at all) stopped to stare at them as they crossed the threshold together. She heard murmuring, whispers, felt him stiffen just a bit and she gave the forearm her hand was settled against a gentle and (she hoped) comforting squeeze.

The look on Ronald's face was positively green, and not from envy.

Harry, on the other hand, didn't look overly shocked or put off by seeing them together.

"It appears we've managed to shock the masses," she whispered.

"I think that's you, I'm just along for the ride."

"Nonsense. You look very handsome, Severus. I am lucky to be on your arm."

He scoffed then glanced at her and she gave him what she hoped was a smile he'd take to be sincere. He did look handsome. True, it wasn't in the George Clooney sense of handsome, but she liked how he looked. Dressed like tonight, especially, in nicer robes than she'd ever seen him in (had he bought them especially for the occasion she wondered). Well, she couldn't deny she was more smitten than she was an hour ago.

And that was saying a lot.

Researching with Severus had proven to be everything she'd imagined it would be and then some. She'd always, without exception, known and felt like the smartest person in the room her entire life. Until him. She'd known, of course, prior to the past two weeks researching with him that he was of more than just common intelligence. She'd never enjoyed research more, knowing that the person doing it with her was just as studious and exacting as she was. It was heady.

Minerva caught sight of them and looked from one to the other, seeming rather astonished. That they'd shown up together or that they cut quite the picture together, Hermione wasn't sure.

"My, my, Granger, you do clean up quite nicely," Draco said as he approached them.

"Thank you, Draco," she said simply. "It's not hard to look improved from the last time that I saw you, though, so while I can't be sure your statement is meant as a compliment I will take it as one."

"Godfather," Draco said simply to Severus before returning his attention back to her. "You do know this is a wizarding function, don't you?"

"I do. There is no rule that says my formal attire has to be robes."

"You would know," he smirked.

"Yes, I would," she said simply.

"It's bad enough that they want me to…"

"Enough, Draco. Behave," Severus said. "Enjoy your evening." He added before leading her in the opposite direction leaving a bewildered looking Draco Malfoy in their wake.

"Are you alright," he asked a few moments later when they were out of anyone else's hearing.

"I am," she said.

"You are sure. It's the first time you've seen him since…"

"I'm aware, Severus, and I said that I'm fine." It wasn't the first time she saw Draco since her being held at Malfoy Manor, but the final battle didn't quite count. So, she knew what Severus' question was and appreciated his concern.

"Very well." He looked away then, glancing around the Great Hall. "I'm afraid I have no idea what the next step is."

"Well, this is a dance. You could ask me to do that. It wouldn't be unheard of."

He scoffed. "Yes, of course."

"You know, if this is too much…" He was already leading her to the dance floor, so evidently it wasn't too much, but she could tell he wasn't comfortable at all.

"And let Professor Bergman or Apprentice Wright get the opportunity to take my place? I think not. I just wasn't raised to do this, and unlike Lucius it was never second nature for me. I detested events such as these that we were required to go to."

"Well, you know how to dance."

"Of course I do," he said, sounding affronted.

"Then why did you detest them?"

"I am not a social creature by nature and no witch wanted to go with me willingly. They were usually forced one way or another, be it money or blackmail, by Lucius."

"Oh," she said. "Well, in truth, this is only my second and I had no idea what I was doing at the Yule Ball and you are thus far a superior escort than Viktor."

"How so?"

She shrugged.

"Well, I know you're not going back to Bulgaria for one. Of course you are now a hero so I'm sure, lack of being a social creature or not, like Viktor you have witches who would vie for your attention if you wanted to notice or engage. I can hold a conversation with you and know that I don't have to dumb it down. Not that Viktor was unintelligent," she said quickly and he chuckled.

"I understand and will not tell Mr. Krum nor the Prophet that you think he's an unintelligent dolt."

"Thank you."

"It will cost you, of course."

"Oh? And the price? I imagine your silence isn't cheap."

He drew her closer, leaning in against her ear. "I will think on it and let you know," he whispered. She shivered a bit.

"I'm not sure if I should say I can't wait or not."

"I will try to refrain from making the price too hefty or distressing."

"Thank you," she whispered, knowing she was blushing.

"I suppose you're wanting to greet Messrs Potter and Weasley," he said now that the second song they'd danced to had finished.

"I would like to, yes. I suppose you're not going to come with me?"

He sighed. "I'd rather talk to Trelawney."

"They're not that bad."

"Potter I could perhaps tolerate, but Weasley's been staring daggers at me."

"Has he?" she asked.

"You haven't noticed?"

"No, but I don't notice others looking at me either," she admitted with a shrug as they left the dance floor.

"I would enjoy one more dance before we depart for the night," Severus said.

"Just one more?"

"Well, I presume your time and dance card will be claimed between now and then."

"Well, find me when you're ready then. I don't think I'm difficult to miss," she said, gesturing to her dress.

"Indeed," he said, bowing above her hand before releasing it and walking toward the other staff and she went toward Harry, Ron, Neville, Luna, and Ginny.

"Hermione," they all called to her as she joined them (except Ronald who was pouting).

"Hi," she said.

"You were dancing with Snape," Ginny said.

"It's Professor Snape, and of course I was. He asked to escort me to the dance, which usually comes with the expectation of a dance or two last I checked."

"You look beautiful," Luna said.

"Thank you, Luna, you do, too."

"Oh, thank you, Hermione," she replied. She leaned in then. "He wants to kiss you good night."

"I'm sorry," Hermione said.

"Professor Snape. He's hoping you won't mind and that it won't make you ending up in his room later uncomfortable for you."

Hermione opened her mouth to ask how Luna knew about either thing, but this was Luna. She just knew things and there was no sense arguing with the other witch.

"Don't worry, Madam Snape, your secret is safe with me."

"Luna," she said quietly, watching the others in their group for signs they were listening. "Do you have any idea how this happened? Severus and I have not been able to find any reasons."

"Beyond powerful and ancient magic, no," she said.

That was the most concise and realistic answer Hermione had ever gotten out of Luna. To the point Hermione actually took her at her word.

Powerful and ancient.

"I think it's a nice fit, actually, and Harry already sees the potential. Ron," she shrugged. "Well, no offense, but I never saw you working."

"And Neville?"

"Professor Snape still leaves him unsettled, but he admits he enjoys listening to your conversations at the head table and getting glimpses into the professor he wouldn't be privy to otherwise."

"He is difficult to get to know," she admitted.

"He obviously wants you to be one of the people who does."

Hermione snorted softly at that. "I'm not so sure about that."

"I am," Luna said with a knowing smile. "What's it like?"

"What?"

"Waking up next to him?"

Hermione shrugged. "I think we're both trying not to think about it."

"Maybe you should think about it."

"We're still trying to figure out how and why this happened."

"Of course, two brilliant minds would want to do exactly that. You can't research all day, though, Hermione. Your answer will come when you least expect it. Between you, me, and the sparkly yelders anyway," she said with a wink.

Hermione bit her lower lip, her gaze drifting away from Luna and her friends across the Great Hall in search of her former potions professor who was now her bonded husband. She had no idea what sparkly yelders were, but maybe Luna had a point. Would he kiss her tonight? She'd been wanting him to for weeks! She didn't think he'd appreciate her making the first move.

"Thank you, Luna," she said.

The two of them rejoined the conversation then. Ginny was a little affronted she'd shopped for her gown and shoes without her. Ginny couldn't leave Hogwarts whenever she wanted, though, so it wasn't easy to take her on a shopping excursion to muggle London. She'd gotten over the unintentional slight soon enough.

She danced with Harry and Neville as well as a few others she knew who were there. She was surprised hours into the dance that Ron approached her.

"You know, if you wanted to come you could have just said so."

"Come where?" she asked, thoroughly confused.

"The dance," he said, gesturing with the hand that was holding hers to the room and everything around them.

"I was asked, Ronald, and I accepted."

"It's Snape, though, Hermione."

"Professor Snape, Ronald, and I'm aware of who he is."

"I can't believe how desperate he is."

"I'm sorry?"

She felt her temper and blood boiling the more he talked. She thought, hoped, they could be amicable at least tonight since so many from the Ministry and even foreign entities were there. She didn't want to cause a scene. She really didn't, but if he said something disparaging or unkind about Severus that was groundless she wasn't sure she could refrain.

"Well, I mean, to ask you. He must really be trying to improve his image."

She opened her mouth to speak, but was stopped by a soothing hand at the small of her back.

"Might I cut in with my date, Mr. Weasley," came Severus' voice from behind her. Her back tingled where he touched and she gave a soft sigh of satisfaction. She wasn't going to have to cause a scene. Ronald would go away and they'd have to hash it out another, less public, day.

"I do mind," Ron said and Hermione gaped at him. "Get your hands off of her."

"She came with me, Mr. Weasley, I'm quite certain you're aware of that fact unless you've gone blind as well as incapable in your absence from my classroom."

"Yeah, well, she obviously had no one else to go with."

"And yet, she could have said no. Your invitation must have gotten lost in the post, I'm sure."

"You don't know what you're talking about. Me and Hermione…"

"The correct phrasing would be Hermione and me. Now unhand my witch before you look like an even bigger imbecile than people already think you to be," he said softly, calmly but his eyes Hermione noticed when she glanced at him betrayed the fact he was not a happy wizard in the least. How had how expressive his eyes are escaped her notice before this year? She wasn't looking for it, she supposed. "If you'd like to do this the old-fashioned way then by all means, challenge me to a duel. We both know how that will play out based on your Defense Against the Dark Arts scores. I don't think getting yourself killed over a dance will win you points with anyone. My reputation certainly won't be affected."

Harry joined them and Hermione noticed more than a few people were watching them now.

"Everything okay," Harry asked. He avoided looking at anyone in particular as if not sure who he should look to for an answer.

"Ronald, you're causing a scene," Hermione hissed.

"I'm not done dancing with you."

"What you fail to be grasping is that the witch is done dancing with you, Mr. Weasley. Now I am no longer asking to cut in with the witch I escorted to the dance. I will say it again, unhand my witch and then go find your own to monopolize their time. She's with me."

"Harry," Ron said.

"He's right, mate. She's his date and even from across the room I could tell that she wasn't enjoying whatever conversation you were trying to have with her. Just let it go."

"But it's Snape!"

"It's Professor Snape," Harry and Hermione both said and Severus' brow rose at that.

"Ron, don't ruin the night for everyone else who's here to enjoy themselves and look to the future. Hermione's not yours. You know it, you said so yourself. So let her dance with him."

"She kissed me!"

Severus shook his head. Evidently Ron thought she wouldn't have told Severus about that.

"So I take that to mean that you and Miss Brown are already married then based on the amount of kissing I saw you partaking in with her. And which wizard is your sister two-timing on Mr. Potter with? I can't keep track."

"Yeah, well, at least we got kissed. Greasy git, probably don't even know where your tongue goes."

Hermione slapped him. She couldn't help it and didn't think twice about doing it. She didn't reach for her wand to hex him or do anything else. She went full-on muggle and slapped him across the cheek.

Hard.

"How dare you, Ronald Weasley! When you come to your senses and realize that you're being a ginormous prick and come to apologize to me and to Severus don't be surprised if we don't accept it. Now unhand me as Severus has asked you to do more than once and let me go."

"I'm sorry, Hermione," Harry said, grabbing his friend and pulling him away from them.

Severus did the intelligent thing and instead of initiating a dance with her, drew her to the staff room off of the Great Hall.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"I don't believe you."

She sighed softly and set her head against his chest. His arms went around her in comfort. Some might find it odd that despite waking up in the same bed for the past two weeks that they hadn't done anything to this point besides touch in a comforting way. His hand at her hip or abdomen. Her arm pressed against his back if they were sleeping with her facing his back. "Okay, I'm not fine, but I'll get over it." She buried her head into his robes and took the comfort he was offering. She loved the way he smelled. These robes were no different, even if they were newer.

"Uh, Hermione," Harry said from behind them. "I'm sorry to interrupt. Professor McGonagall said I could come back here to be sure you were alright."

"I'm fine, Harry," she said, drawing away from Severus. She didn't want to.

"I'm sorry. He's just feeling sorry for himself I think. You know? Work is busy, but it's not the type of busy he was expecting. It's a lot of sorting through things, cleaning up, trying to find those who have escaped capture. He assumed you'd be here without a date and," he shrugged. "I don't know."

He extended a hand to Severus who took it cautiously. "I'm sorry, Sir. I would've warned him if I'd known so he could have been maybe better prepared."

"Shall I ask your permission before I ask to escort her another evening then, Mr. Potter?"

He blanched at that. "No, Sir, that wasn't what I meant."

"It was my fault. I suppose I should have said something, but I really didn't see why I had to announce to anyone I had a date. Is that such an odd concept?"

"No! Of course not. Not to me. He's Ron, you know, he's not a big fan of change. You coming back here instead of the Ministry was maybe not change but unexpected. That threw him. We haven't seen you since August until tonight. And here you are, looking beautiful mind you, for an evening where Professor Snape is your escort. He seems like more than just that, but that's none of my business. I'm not here with you every day and neither Neville, Ginny, nor Luna have indicated anything that leads me to believe it should be my business. That is still a change. I know he didn't ask you to the dance, but he expected it to be the three of us again. He needs that more than you and I do. You know that as well as I do. Anyway, I'll let you get back to, well, whatever you were doing. I just wanted to make sure you were alright."

"I assure you I'm not poking her with sticks."

"I wasn't implying you were, but you weren't on the run with us for months so you'll forgive me if I needed to see with my own eyes that my best friend, my sister in all but blood, is okay."

"Valid point," Severus said with a nod.

Harry walked up to her then, hugging her. "You do look beautiful, by the way. I don't know how to say I almost didn't recognize you without it sounding like an insult."

"We grew up, Harry," she said.

She knew what he meant. The last time he'd seen her dressed remotely like this was the Yule Ball and that was three years ago, and even she could admit as much as she loved her dress it was very girlie. Not a grown up dress like tonight's was.

He nodded. "We do need to talk, though. Yeah? Really talk? Maybe you can find an evening this coming week to at least meet me at the Three Broomsticks if you aren't ready for Ron to be with."

"I'd like that," she said with a smile.

"Good. See you next week then. Good night, Professor."

"Good night, Mr. Potter," he said with a polite nod as he stepped closer to Hermione once more.

"Should I get you back to your rooms?"

"Can we walk for a while? I'm not sure when I'll have occasion to wear this dress again, I don't want to take it off quite yet."

His lips twitched. "As the witch desires."

"Thank you," she said, settling her hand against his forearm as they left the staff area the opposite way Harry had gone to go back to the Great Hall.

"Luna knows," she said once they were far enough away from the Great Hall she was confident they wouldn't come across many people. The hall he'd chosen, as if he knew she had something to tell him, contained no portraits.

"She is one of the oddest people I've encountered in my lifetime, however, she has a legitimate sense about things. Did she tell you to flee?"

"No, actually. She said she thinks it's a nice fit and that Ron and I did not fit."

"Hmm," he said.

She stopped walking then and turned to him. "She also said that you wanted to do something but were afraid doing so would make me uncomfortable later."

"Oh?"

She set her free hand against the front of his robes at his chest, her other hand squeezed his forearm as she reached up and brushed his lips with hers. It was light, tentative as she wasn't sure if Luna was right or not. He didn't exactly kiss her back, but he didn't pull away. That gave her hope. After a minute or so of their lips touching she started to pull away. Maybe he changed his mind?

"I'm sorry," she said, drawing away and finding her feet quite interesting even if she couldn't see them at the moment.

"For?" he said, sliding a fingertip under her chin to tip her face up a bit.

She shrugged, biting at her lower lip. "Invading your space like that."

"It's only an invasion if it's unwelcome," he whispered.

"And it wasn't?" she asked hopefully.

He closed the distance between them, claiming her lips with his. She gasped softly and he took advantage of the subtle parting of her lips to graze them with his tongue before closing his lips again. His hand slid from her jaw and chin to her cheek, a light grazing of his fingertips against her skin with the adjustment. She felt heat where his fingers touched. The pressure was so light she should have barely felt anything.

She felt the beating of his heart under her hand and smiled into the kiss as it picked up some.

"You find that amusing?"

"Hardly, I'm sure mine's doing the exact same thing."

"I'd ask to find out but I realize that's most inappropriate."

She stepped back a bit, grabbing his hand and setting it against the bodice of her dress so he could feel that her heart was in fact beating quite rapidly.

She was completely humbled by the look in his eyes.

"So, why didn't you?" she asked.

"Well, we're not at your door yet."

"Will you take me there now then?"

"As the witch requests."

They made it to her door where she whispered her password for Isaac to let them in.

"One day you'll have to tell me the meaning of your password," he said. She didn't see the harm in saying it in front of him since he had direct access to her rooms via the floo anyway.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I would," he admitted before closing the distance between them and kissing her again. She could totally get used to this side of him if he let her.

"Can you do me a favor?" she asked when they broke for a breath. She rested her forehead against his chin.

"I can try."

"Tonight," she whispered, running a hand over his robes at his chest.

"Yes?"

"Can I have you the way you were the first night I appeared?"

His eyes registered his surprise and she smiled a bit, ducking her head.

"That could be arranged, yes."

"Thank you."

"Under one condition."

"Well, it seems I'm just piling up debt to you, Severus. What's the condition?"

"Come back with me now," he whispered.

"Can I change first?"

"You may. Meet you there when you're done, unless you need assistance."

"Not tonight," she said.

He used her fireplace to go to his rooms while she got ready for the night. She took a little extra time in the bathroom before making her way to his rooms.

"This is crossing a line," he murmured as he offered her his hand when she stepped out of his fireplace.

"I know. On both counts," she said. "Should I go back?"

"Not unless you want to. I was merely saying it aloud for both of us to hear I guess. This isn't whatever has bonded us putting you in my bed."

"I'd be interested to know if I'd stayed at my home the other night if it would've then, too."

"I suppose we'll find out at Christmas. I will apologize in advance if you find yourself at Hogwarts when you expect to be gone. The anti-apparition charms will certainly be put to the test against whatever this is at work."

"I guess so," she said, squeezing his hand. "You aren't going home?"

He scoffed. "No."

"Well, you'd be welcome at mine if you find yourself wanting to get away from Hogwarts. I have no plans other than dinner at the Burrow and Harry's. Assuming I'm still invited to the Burrow this year. I don't know after the howlers I've received from Molly whenever an article about us has shown up in the Prophet."

"I will keep it in mind. Would you like tea or something stronger?"

"I don't think so."

"All right," he said. "You're sure about this?"

"I am," she said, watching his hands as he worked the buttons on his shirt. She swallowed and knew he noticed because he hadn't taken his eyes off of her as he worked at shedding his shirt. For her.

"I admit your request is one I never expected to hear, at least not directed at me."

"Oh?"

"Indeed. Quite the opposite is what I expected."

"Well, l liked what I saw, Severus, and that's clearly how you prefer to sleep."

"And this is how you prefer to sleep?" he asked, gesturing to her muggle pajamas of a Power Rangers T-shirt her aunt and uncle had given to her not realizing she was sixteen not six and a pair of pants similar to his.

"I might choose a different subject matter for my shirt, but yes."

"Very well."

He offered her his hand, which she closed the distance between them and took. He led her to his bed and she climbed in. She'd really only ever gotten off of the bed so she never stopped to think how large it was and how far off the ground it was. She did know it was incredibly comfortable. Clearly, he valued the sleep he did get over the years.

"Severus," she whispered once they were both seemingly ready to go to sleep. She was on her side and he was behind her in a position they'd woken up in more than once the past couple of weeks.

"Yes, Hermione?"

"What will you do if we can't find a way out of this?"

She could feel him shrug against her back and then he kissed the top of her head. "Have a wife it would seem."

"And you're okay with that?"

"It's unexpected but there would be worse fates in life than being bonded to a witch such as you, Hermione."

"Mm," she murmured.

Their next stop was going to be the small library he had at Spinner's End since they'd exhausted pretty much everything here at Hogwarts. After his home Grimmauld Place would be next. She'd mentioned visiting Viktor and perhaps Durmstrang over the Christmas holidays, but he hadn't been too enthusiastic about that idea. She couldn't blame him, but she knew like herself he'd probably do it because he was perhaps even more thorough when he researched than she was.

"Good night," she whispered.

"Good night."

Return to Top

Part 7 | Part 9

Harry Potter Fandom Fan Fiction Index Page | Fan Fiction Index Page | Home
Send Feedback

Story ©Susan Matthews/APCKRFAN/PhantomRoses.com