This page last updated June 21, 2017. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Will You Still Remember Me
    Part 8 added June 21, 2017 and is a WIP. This is a The Breakfast Club and Twin Peaks fic. John's cousin is new in town, newly widowed and starting over after a bad marriage. John's out of his element dealing with an emotionally needy woman so he turns to the one woman who knows of who he'd trust with her. This is a crossover with Twin Peaks, however, you don't need to be familiar with the intricacies of that show to get what's going on as this is set in The Breakfast Club-verse. I'm just borrowing Shelly Johnson for a while. I'll put her back. 7,530 words.
  • Will You Still Remember Me
    Part 7 added May 20, 2017 and is a WIP. 10,043 words.
  • Will You Still Remember Me
    Part 6 added May 9, 2017 and is a WIP. 1,943 words.
  • Hidden Secrets
    Added April 23, 2017 and is complete in 37 parts. This is a The Breakfast Club fic written for Round 6 of SmallFandomBang. Eighteen years later, John's faced with a circumstance from the day of detention he never thought he'd have to deal with. General spoilers for the movie. 147,000+/- words.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL