This page last updated July 13, 2016. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Will You Still Remember Me
    Part 5 added July 28, 2016 and is a WIP. This is a The Breakfast Club and Twin Peaks fic. John's cousin is new in town, newly widowed and starting over after a bad marriage. John's out of his element dealing with an emotionally needy woman so he turns to the one woman who knows of who he'd trust with her. This is a crossover with Twin Peaks, however, you don't need to be familiar with the intricacies of that show to get what's going on as this is set in The Breakfast Club-verse. I'm just borrowing Shelly Johnson for a while. I'll put her back. 4,923 words.
  • Once In Your Life
    Part 6 added July 13, 2016 and is a WIP. This is a The Breakfast Clubfic. It's an AU set right after the events of the movie. Claire learns some secrets about John when she spends some time with him after the day of detention. General spoilers for the movie, but it is AU in John's role in things at Shermer High. (This was an idea that came to me and would not go away. I need another WIP like I need a hole in the head, but here it is.) 2,870 words.
  • Once In Your Life
    Part 5 added June 17, 2016 and is a WIP. 6,294 words.
  • Once In Your Life
    Part 4 added June 12, 2016 and is a WIP. 6,515 words.
  • Disguises
    Part 9 added May 29, 2016 and is a WIP. This is a The Breakfast Club fic. General Spoilers for the movie. If you've seen it you're golden, however, this is a bit AU. Things are not exactly as they seem to be between John and Claire that day of detention. 3,966 words
  • Once In Your Life
    Part 3 added May 24, 2016 and is a WIP. 6,294 words.
  • Will You Still Remember Me
    Part 4 added May 15, 2016 and is a WIP. 2,707 words.
  • Slowly Melting
    Part 4 added May 15, 2016 and is a WIP. This is a The Breakfast Club fic. John runs into Claire working a most unexpected occupation, not realizing there's a very good reason she's there. There will be some jealous John in here until he discovers her reasons for doing what she's doing. Because why would he be nice about finding out Claire Standish was working as a stripper? 3,082 words
  • Once In Your Life
    Part 1-2 added May 14, 2016 and is a WIP. Part 1 5,547. Part 2 4,067 words.
  • Slowly Melting
    Part 3 added May 13, 2016 and is a WIP. 2,276 words
  • Disguises
    Part 8 added May 8, 2016 and is a WIP. 3,657 words
  • Take You Everywhere
    Part 1 through 28 added Apr. 26, 2016 and is complete. This is a The Breakfast Club fic. General spoilers. Ten years after high school graduation, Claire has a reunion with some of her friends from school of a different variety. This is a Claire/John fic with some OCs. 126,000 words.
  • When Your Day Is Long

    Part 4 added Apr. 11, 2016 and is a WIP. This is an Adventures in Babysitting fic. Chris gets not one but two unexpected visitors after she gets home from babysitting for the Anderson's and Darryl. This will ultimately be a Chris/Dawson fic, but there may be some Chris/Dan in here as well. There will also be a slight crossover with my Breaking It Wide Open fic in The Breakfast Club fandom, in that the events of Breaking It Wide Open take place in the same universe as this fic but three years earlier. You don't need to know much beyond John works for Erik and has a daughter. 6,123 words.

  • Moment's Pleasure
    Part 1 of 1 added Apr. 11, 2016 and is complete. This is a The Breakfast Club and Adventures in Babysitting fanfic. John Bender is working at a garage downtown Chicago for Dawson Dawson. A night of drinking ensues as they're both feeling sorry for themselves for various reasons. This is a pretty different fic for me. It started out as an idea when I was writing Breaking It Wide Open and wouldn’t go away. It didn’t fit in that fic, but is sort of a prequel to my AiB fic When Your Day Is Long so I decided to give the idea its own piece. It’s a M/M and a MFM piece with John & Claire in a steady relationship. 12,395 words.
  • Disguises
    Part 7 added Apr. 10, 2016 and is a WIP. 2,157 words
  • Disguises
    Part 6 added Apr. 7, 2016 and is a WIP. 2,297 words
  • Disguises
    Part 5 added Mar. 26, 2016 and is a WIP. 3,374 words

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL