This page last updated May 3, 2012. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Everybody Wants To Put Me Down
    Part 21 added May 3, 2012 and is complete. This is Heroes/Knockaround Guys crossover with general spoilers for both. Taylor Reese has joined his friend Matty in leaving the family business behind them. Trying to get his life together and legitimate he struggles to overcome his past and the connections still associated with his name. Claire's in New York with the Petrelli's. This is a crossover with the film Knockaround Guys and is a sequel to my BtVS/Knockaround Guys crossover Seventh Inning Stretch.
  • Taking A Chance
    Added April 18, 2012 and is complete in 10 parts. This is an Adventures in Babysitting fic with general spoilers for the entire movie, slightly AU ending. This was written for LJ community smallfandombang (sister comm to smallfandomfest), requirement was 10,000 words in a small fandom. I had this idea rolling around in my brain for a while so thought the big bang might actually get me to write it down. The kids weren't the only ones privy to Dan kissing Chris. More or less a coming of age story for Chris, deciding whether to branch out into territory her parents may not approve of and the result of those decisions. 32,000 +/- words.
  • Singular Side
    Added February 15, 2012 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Person of Interest fic with general spoilers for the first 14 episodes. It's a gen fic in response to the pofinterest-fic LJ community for Valentine's Day. 1,291 words.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL