This page last updated June 24, 2010. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Mending Broken Hearts *WIP*
    Part 11 added Jul 06, 2010 and is a WIP. This is a Slither/BtVS/Heroes crossover and sequel to The Nick of Time. Xander Harris has been assigned the task of keeping an eye on Wheelsy to be sure the disturbance that showed up on the Watcher's Council radar continues to be contained. This is a Kylie Strutemyer/Xander Harris fic with some Claire Bennet/Bill Pardy, too. 3,020 words.
  • At Nightfall
    Added Jun 23, 2010 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Labyrinth fic with general spoilers for the movie. After solving the Labyrinth, Sarah has problems sleeping but only on some nights. 2,690 words.
  • Cause To Doubt
    Added Jun 15, 2010 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Doctor Who fic with spoilers through Eleventh Hour (5x01). It's an Amy-centric piece and is rated FRT. This is written for LJ community fairytale_thon Eleven/Amy ficathon. I wrote for ms_prue. 1,213 words.
  • 'Til the End
    Added Jun 08, 2010 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Gone With the Wind fic with general spoilers for the story. It's a smutty Rhett/Scarlett piece written for Yahoo Group gwtwfan_archive's 2010 Glut of Smut. 2,233 words.
  • Mending Broken Hearts *WIP*
    Part 10 added Jun 01, 2010 and is a WIP. 2,381 words.
  • Outside Is the Storm
    Part 10 added May 05, 2007 and is a WIP. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through all of Season 1. Knowing her grandmother won't be much help, Claire turns to the only other person in the Petrelli mansion that could comfort her not knowing what's become of Peter & Nathan. This is a Claire/The Haitian fic. 2,137 words.
  • Mending Broken Hearts *WIP*
    Part 9 added Apr 16, 2010 and is a WIP. 4,113 words.
  • Closure Is Only the Beginning
    Added Apr 14, 2010 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Fringe fic with spoilers through Earthling (2x06). Phillip has a surprise waiting at home after telling Diane his news. It's an Olivia/Phillip fic. 2,124 words.
  • Second Fiddle
    Added Apr 13, 2010 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Fringe fic with spoilers through S2, Ep 17. he's third on Olivia's speed dial behind, but does that actually mean anything. This is a gen fic with Olivia/Phillip implied. Written for LJ comm fanfic_bakeoff Secret Ingredient 3: Yielding. 299 words.
  • Secret Longings Fulfilled
    Added Apr 13, 2010 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Doctor Who fic set during Series 5 with general spoilers for The Beast Below. Therefore, it's a Amy Pond/Eleven fic. The Doctor yelled, threatened to take her home, and Amy's mad. Just how does the Doctor go about getting her to forgive his error in judgment made and hurtful words spoken in the heat of the moment. This is smut. 2,493 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 12 added Apr 07, 2010 and is a WIP. This is a Heroes fic. Claire was abducted from the Bennet's years ago and not found until recently, despite Noah's best efforts at locating her. This is a darker fic than what I usually write. It will ultimately have a happy ending, but I'm not sure how pleasant the ride's going to be. It is a Claire/Haitian fic. 1,658 words.
  • Mending Broken Hearts *WIP*
    Part 7 & 8 added Apr 6, 2010 and is a WIP.
  • Satin Sheets and Luxuries
    Added Apr 07, 2010 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Doctor Who fic set during Series 5 with spoilers through Eleventh Hour (ep 1) so it's an Amy/Eleven fic. Amy gets to know a little more about the TARDIS. 1,260 words.
  • High Hats
    Added Apr 06, 2010 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Doctor Who fic set during Series 1 so it's a Nine/Rose fic. The Doctor takes Rose on another trip in an attempt to impress her. 1,896 words.
  • Ringing In My Ear
    Parts 1-4 added Mar 31, 2010. This fic is a Dollhouse fic and it is complete. Boyd discovers that the process of the mindwipe may not be without consequences and sets out to rescue Echo. 10,101 words. Boyd discovers that the process of the mindwipe may not be without consequences and sets out to rescue Echo. Spoilers up through Instinct (2x02) and no further.
  • The Odd Man Out
    Added 03/16/2010 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Firefly fic with general spoilers for the series and movie. One night on Serenity from 4 different perspectives. This was written for fanfic_bakeoff prompt #2: tangled. Four ficlets each totalling about 300 words.
  • It's Just You and Me
    Added Mar. 02, 2010 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Doctor Who fic with general spoilers for Series 5 of New Who, featuring Amy Pond and Doctor Who (11). The TARDIS is playing tricks on Amy, but to what end? This was written for fanfic_bakeoff prompt #2: tangled. 274 words.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL