1
This page last updated September 25, 2009. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Outside Is the Storm
    Part 10 added Nov. 10, 2009, and is a WIP. This is a Heroes fic. Spoilers through all of Season 1. Knowing her grandmother won't be much help, Claire turns to the only other person in the Petrelli mansion that could comfort her not knowing what's become of Peter & Nathan. This is a Claire/The Haitian fic. 1,975 words.
  • Captured and Surrendered
    Added Sep 25, 2009 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Fringe fic with spoilers for The Arrival (1x04). Phillip offered Olivia comfort when she needed it and had nowhere else to go. Now what happens between them after spending the night together? 4,089 words.
  • Night Breezes Whispering
    Added Sep 16, 2009 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Fringe fic with spoilers for The Arrival (1x04). Upset after her late night phone call from John, which seemingly doesn't exist, Olivia seeks out comfort from Phillip Broyles. 2,672 words.
  • On A Star Spangled Night
    Added Jul 15, 2009 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Fringe fic with general spoilers for Season 1. Olivia, Rachel and Ella get an unexpected guest in Phillip Broyles when they embark to celebrate the country's birthday. 3,105 words.
  • Mending Broken Hearts *WIP*
    Part 5 added Jun 27, 2009 and is a WIP. This is a Slither/BtVS/Heroes crossover and sequel to The Nick of Time. Xander Harris has been assigned the task of keeping an eye on Wheelsy to be sure the disturbance that showed up on the Watcher's Council radar continues to be contained. This is a Kylie Strutemyer/Xander Harris fic with some Claire Bennet/Bill Pardy, too. 3,960 words.
  • It Must Be Him
    Added Jun 25, 2009 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Dollhouse fic with spoilers through Omega. Boyd is called in when Travis is unable to properly handle an off-mission Echo. It's rated FRM for sexual situations between Echo & Boyd. 6,791 words.
  • Silent Fears Gripping Me
    Added May 08, 2009 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Dollhouse fic with spoilers through Briar Rose (1x11). Echo tends to Boyd's injuries after his fight with Paul Ballard. This is an Echo/Boyd fic and is rated FRM for sexual situations between them. 2,996 words.
  • Sixes and Sevens
    Added Apr. 30, 2009 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Castle fic with spoilers through Home Is Where the Heart Stops (1x07). Richard extends an unusual invitation to Kate Beckett after their appearance together at the Metro American Dance Theatre fund raiser. 3,866 words.
  • Mending Broken Hearts *WIP*
    Part 4 added Apr. 21, 2009 and is a WIP. 4,020 words.
  • I Know
    Added Apr. 04, 2009 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Dollhouse fic with spoilers thru Spy In the House Of Love (1x09). Boyd reacts to no longer being Echo's handler. This is an Echo/Boyd piece and is rated FRT. It is written for LJ community DollhouseFlash Challenge #008: Desire. 1,355 words.
  • Your Turn Tonight
    Added Apr. 06, 2009 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Fringe fic with spoilers thru The Cure (1x06). It is rated FRAO and is an Olivia/Phillip fic. Phillip told Olivia she wasn't getting off that easy toward the end of the episode when discussing her emotional investment in her cases. This is what he had in mind. 2,086 words.
  • Another Saturday Night
    Added Mar. 06, 2009 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Dollhouse fic with general spoilers for first three episodes. Boyd has some downtime in between Echo's assignments. Just what does he do with it. While the focus of this is Echo, it's gen. 546 words.
  • A Trusting Soul
    Added Mar. 05, 2009 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Fringe fic with spoilers through BOUND (1x11). Phillip comes to terms in his own way about Olivia being abducted and treated so unfairly by Sanford Harris. 2,354 words.
  • My Hungry Heart
    Added Feb. 26, 2009 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Twin Peaks fic with general spoilers for the entire series. Can Shelly let Gordon in? Is Gordon prepared for what being involved with Shelly might entail? It's a Shelly/Gordon fic with Audrey/Dale implied. 6,608 words.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL