This page last updated December 20, 2008. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Dinner Companion
    Added Dec 20, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal fic based on the book Hannibal rather than the film version. Lecter shows Clarice just how much he enjoyed the dinner party they'd given that evening. 1,724 words.
  • Paying the Price
    Added Nov 09, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Witchblade fic crossing over with X-Files, but it's set in Witchblade verse and no real knowledge of X-Files is needed. Sara Pezzini realizes that Kenneth Irons is messing with something he has no business being involved with. This is written for LJ community: xfileyourfandom. I was assigned the episode ICE. 2,807 words.
  • Under the Electric Stars
    Added Oct 25, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic set in the future, so general spoilers for the series. In a moment of weakness, Claire convinces Peter to accompany him onto the dance floor. This is a canon Claire/Peter fic written for LJ community PaireChallege Drabble Challenge #18: Time. 500 words.
  • Ain't Never Gonna Be the Same
    Added Oct 24, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Fringe fic with spoilers through The Cure (1x06). Olivia gets a distraction from the hand-delivered birthday card to her home. This is an Olivia/Phillip fic and is FRAO. 2,219 words.
  • Dirty Sweet, Windy & Wild
    Added Oct 15, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is an Adventures in Babysitting fic. Chris & Joe have the WDW ferry to themselves on their way from the park to the entrance during the fireworks while in Florida for her Spring Break. This is belatedly written for SmallFandomFlsh prompt #6: Fireworks. 1,622 words.
  • Starting Up
    Added Oct 14, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Fringe fic with spoilers through The Arrival (1x04). Broyles asked for the room to clear out when he brought Olivia in to look at various photographs of The Observer. Here's why he wanted to be alone with her. 1,693 words.
  • Easy As Fishing
    Added Oct 14, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Witchblade fic with spoilers during Season 1, Diplopia (1x03). Sara seeks Ian out after finding out Gabriel was warned away from talking to her about the Witchblade. It's a Sara/Ian fic and is rated FRAO (barely). It's a sequel to Wanna Know What's Inside You, written for elliesmeow who wanted Sara to find out what Ian's hair really felt like. 2,184 words.
  • Now or Never
    Added Oct 10, 2008 and is completein 1 part. This is an Adventures in Babysitting fic with general spoilers for the movie. Just how far is Chris willing to stray from her mom's rules to spend time with a guy not entirely welcome at her house. This is a Chris Parker/Joe Gipp fic and is written for SmallFandomFlsh prompt #13: dare. 2,277 words.
  • Get There From Here
    Added Oct 09, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Fringe fic with spoilers through The Ghost Network (1x03). This is a Olivia Dunham & Phillip Boyles bit of PWP, so FRAO. Agent Boyles pays an unexpected visit to Olivia after his conversation with Nina Sharp. 2,819 words.
  • Wanna Know What's Inside You
    Added Oct 05, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Witchblade fic with general spoilers for the series. Sara's mind is not at all where it should be - on the man she's currently in bed with. It's FRAO and is written for LJ community SmallFandomFlsh prompt #13: Fantasy. 929 words.
  • Waltz Her Once
    Added Oct 03, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Doctor Who fic set during Series 1 so it's Rose/Nine-centric. Rose and the Doctor find themselves in the Civil War where Rose realizes that a character from a book is real. This has some mention of Gone With the Wind characters, but no real knowledge of the book and/or movie is required. 5,097 words.
  • Put On the Red Light
    Added Sep 15, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Doctor Who (2005) fic set during Series/Season 1 so is Rose/Nine-centric, though it's gen. Rose reacts to being the Doctor's plus one and the police officer asking if her position of companion was sexual. 1,695 words.
  • Lead You To Love
    Added Sep 10, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic with general spoilers thru Season 2. Peter investigates an aspect of Claire he's fond of. It's a canon Claire/Peter piece. It's written for LJ community PaireChallenge Drabble challenge #17: Hair. 445 words.
  • The Midnight Hour
    Added Sep 05, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic with spoilers thru Season 1's Company Man, no further. It is a Claire/Haitian fic, rated FRAO, and is PWP. If Claire being a minor in PWP bugs you, move on to another fic. On the run from The Company, Claire wakes up to an interesting predicament. 3,325 words.
  • Tomorrow Might Be Painful
    Added Sep 01, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is an Adventures in Babysitting fic and is a Chris/Joe fic. Chris has a few too many while out with Joe. This is written for LJ community SmallFandomFlsh #10: Intoxicated. 2,081 words.
  • You Put the Magic In Me
    Added Aug 28, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a The Breakfast Club fic and is a Claire/John fic. Claire's got a secret she's too ashamed to come clean about and John's going along with it, too addicted to put a stop to it. It's written for SmallFandomFlsh prompt #9: SECRET. 1,260 words.
  • Where She Belongs
    Added Aug 27, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic with spoilers for everything aired, though it takes place in some undetermined point in the future. Peter's surprised at his reaction to seeing Claire with a date for a wedding they both attend. It's a gen fic with Claire/Peter (canon) undertones. It's written for LJ community PaireChallenge One-Shot challenge #2: Breathe. 930 words.
  • Mending Broken Hearts *WIP*
    Part 3 added Aug 24, 2008 and is a WIP. 4,799 words.
  • Nothing Broken, Nothing Thrown
    Part 1 added Jul 03, 2008 and is complete. This is a Twin Peaks fic with general spoilers for the series. Certain she saw Leo in her house, a frantic Shelly pays an unexpected visit to Gordon at the Great Northern. Written for SmallFandomFlsh Prompt 5: Rain. This is part of a series of stand alones I've been writing involving Shelly & Gordon. The first one is Kissed Her and Then and the second is Time To Plant. While this does build on the previous stories, you won't be lost if you haven't read them. 1,543 words.
  • Playful Tease
    Part 2 added Jun 29, 2008 and is a WIP. This is a Veronica Mars fic with general spoilers for the entire series. Mars Investigations gets an unlikely customer who requires Veronica to go undercover as an exotic dancer. (I've also revised Part 1 a bit, so if it's been a while since you've read it you may want to again.) This is a Veronica Mars/Clarence Wiedman pairing fic. 1,525 words.
  • Mending Broken Hearts *WIP*
    Part 2 added Jun 28, 2008 and is a WIP. 2,672 words.
  • Mending Broken Hearts *WIP*
    Part 1 added Jun 27, 2008 and is a WIP. 6,990 words
  • The Heat Is On
    Part 1 added Jun 26, 2008 and is complete. This is a Heroes fic set post-Fallout (1x11). It is a Claire/Haitian fic and is a sequel to Feeding the Rush. This is written for catvampcrazines June 25th Pornfest. Needless to say, it's rated FRAO/NC-17 and is PWP with Claire being underage as she was in Season 1. 1,461 words.
  • Crossing That Line
    Part 1 added Jun 16, 2008 and is complete. This is a The Replacements fic with spoilers for the entire movie. Just what does Shane Falco do once the strike is resolved and he can go back to his job fixing boats? This is in response to LJ community SmallFandomFlsh Prompt 4: Choas. 927 words.
  • New Girl In Town Part 1 added May 29, 2008 and is complete. This is a Heroes and Gossip Girl crossover with spoilers thru Heroes S1 and Gossip Girl 1x13. This is really a Claire/Haitian fic, just set in the Gossip Girl-verse. Claire is the newest to join the Upper East Side's student body at Constance Billiard & St. Jude. 3,935 words.
  • Tremble Like A Flower
    Part 1 added May 25, 2008 and is complete. This is a Heroes fic set post-S2. The Haitian volunteers to help with a job Claire is on, leading to her get a little more than she bargained for out of the deal. This will fulfill heroes50 Prompt #41: Crimson. It's a Claire/Haitian fic and is FRAO. 3,756 words.
  • I Know You Like It Too
    Part 1 added May 24, 2008 and is complete. This is a Witchblade fic set during Parallax (1x01). Sara corners Nottingham, trying to figure out why she hid the fact she knew his identity not just from her partner but from Dante at the review board. This is in response to LJ community SmallFandomFlsh Prompt 3: Dirty. 2,287 words.
  • A Time To Plant
    Part 1 added May 22, 2008 and is complete. This is a Twin Peaks fic set post-Season 2. It's a sequel of sorts to Kissed Her and Then, but it stands alone so if you haven't read that one you won't be lost. This is a Shelly Johnson/Gordon Cole fic and is in response to LJ community SmallFandomFlsh Prompt 3: Dirty. 2,487 words.
  • Mama's Gonna
    Part 1 added May 20, 2008 and is complete. This is a Slither fic with spoilers for the entire movie. It is written for LJ community SmallFandomFlsh Prompt 2: jaded. Kylie says a tearful goodbye to her home. 510 words.
  • The Nick of Time
    Part 1 thru 8 added May 08, 2008 and is complete. This is a Heroes/Slither crossover. Claire has taken a job in the small town of Wheelsy in an attempt to stay under The Company's radar. This is actually set a bit in the future as far as Heroes goes. Claire's managed to finish college. The events of Slither, on the other hand, happened recently in this story. This is a Claire Bennet/Bill Pardy fic. 37,446 words.
  • No More Adventures
    Added May 01, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Adventures in Babysitting fic set post-movie. Chris gets ready for her first date with Joe. It is written in response to LJ community smallfandomflsh prompt #1: Virgin. I'd had this story rolling around in my mind for a while now, but the prompt made me put it down. 1,829 words.
  • Set the Night On Fire
    Added Mar. 28, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes/Firefly crossover and is a sequel to Spark the Fire In Me. Out on the town while moonside Mal runs into a woman he was convinced he'd never really see again. General spoilers for all of Firefly (only the series) and Season 2 of Heroes. This is written for mature_heroes challenge #4: Alternate Universe. 6,690 words.
    Thanks to mature_heroes LJ community for the challenge idea and the banner:
  • Driving Me Crazy
    Added Mar. 14, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes/Drivecrossover and is a sequel to One Foot On the Brake. This is written for LJ community mature_heroes challenge #4: Alternate Universe. Claire wants Alex to know not all women are out to scam him like his wife did. 3,842 words.
    Thanks to mature_heroes LJ community for the challenge idea and the banner:
  • Playful Tease
    Part 1 added Mar. 14, 2008 and is a WIP. 3,345 words.
  • Feeding the Rush
    Added Mar. 14, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic with spoilers through Fallen (1x11). It's a PWP piece featuring Claire & The Haitian. If Claire's age bothers you, please don't read. Claire needs to feed the rush of having survived, finding out that Peter jumped off the building not knowing he'd survive, that her friend and family doesn't remember. The Haitian's in the right place at the right time. It is written for LJ community mature_heroes challenge #4: Alternate Universe. It also fulfilles LJ community Heroes50 prompt #27: Life. 2,211 words.
    Thanks to mature_heroes LJ community for the challenge idea and the banner:
  • The More Things Change
    Added Feb. 27, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Gone With the Wind fic with general spoilers through the book. A year after his hasty departure Rhett returns to find things aren't exactly the way he'd expected them to be upon his return. This is written for LJ community silverscreenfic Prompt #1: Inevitable. 1,923 words.
  • Never What It's Supposed To Be
    Added Feb. 08, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic with general spoilers for Season 1. Heidi ponders whether the Petrellis underestimate her or just really think she's stupid enough not to question the sudden appearance of a 17-year-old girl in their home. This is written for jessieflower in the LJ community Heroes_heroines ficathon #1. 2,171 words.
  • Beneath the Bitter Snows
    Added Feb. 08, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Firefly fic set post-Serenity. River runs across some information on a holiday celebrated on Earth-That-Was and decides to investigate it a little more personally. This is written for LJ community 30_fluffs prompt #23: a rose is a rose by any other name, with a bonus challenge of weapon. 2,133 words.
  • Come and Save Me Tonight
    Added Jan. 31, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Twin Peaks fic. Cooper finds out about the explosion at the bank and that Audrey was there. 3,798 words.
  • Kissed Her and Then
    Added Jan. 24, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Twin Peaks fic. Shelly doesn't realize until Gordon is gone how exciting it was to have someone appreciate her and want her for her. This is my first attempt at writing anything in the Twin Peaks fandom. 8,063 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 11 added Jan. 17, 2008 and is a WIP. This is a Heroes fic. Claire was abducted from the Bennet's years ago and not found until recently, despite Noah's best efforts at locating her. This is a darker fic than what I usually write. It will ultimately have a happy ending, but I'm not sure how pleasant the ride's going to be. It is a Claire/Haitian fic. 1,869 words.
  • Right Here and Now
    Added Jan. 16, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Friday Night Lights fic. Julie gives Matt a show of his own after seeing him kissing Carlotta outside the restaurant. Spoilers through There Goes the Neighborhood (2x10).
  • Chained To Your Side
    Added Jan. 06, 2008 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Heroes fic and is FRAO/NC-17. Claire makes an interesting request of The Haitian and Adam. This is a Claire/Haitian/Adam fic and is set in the future with general spoilers for the series.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 10 added Jan. 06, 2008 and is a WIP. 4,497 words.
  • Can't Afford To Be Innocent
    Part 9 added Jan. 03, 2008 and is a WIP. 3,557 words.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL