This page last updated November 30, 2007. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Diamond in the Rough
    Added Dec. 08, 2005 and is complete in 1 part. This is a The Breakfast Club fic. Twenty years later at their class reunion which of the club will show up? This is a Claire/John fic. 5,984 words.
  • As the Fates Allow
    Part 1-3 (of 14) added Aug. 25, 2005 through September 13, 2005. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel crossover fic with spoilers for Buffy Season 5 and Angel Season 3 specifically. Angel gets rescued by a very unexpected person before Connor can actually toss him into the ocean. This is a Buffy/Angel fic that is heavy on the Angel & Connor relationship as well. 37,330 words total.
  • The Big Affair
    Added Jul. 2005 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Sex and the City fic with spoilers through Season 6. Carrie prepares for her big day and receives an invited but still unexpected visitor. This is really a gen fic, but Carrie/Big is implied. 1,812 words.
  • Midnight Whisperer
    Added Jun. 16, 2005 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. Rhett stops at Tara to check on Scarlett and the others. An innocent faux pas on Scarlett's part as far as Rhett's sleeping arrangements leads to an interesting time for the couple. This is a Scarlett & Rhett fic. 4,317 words.
  • The Next Generation
    Parts 7-9 added Apr. 2005 and is still a WIP. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. Katie Strong, a descendent of Scarlett's by way of Ella Kennedy finds a journal Ella had kept and gets swept away (literally) with the story of Rhett and Scarlett, finding herself in 1875 Atlanta with a chance to help the separated husband and wife reconcile.
  • Enlightened
    Parts 1-2 (of 5) added Apr. 08, 2005. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel crossover fic with spoilers for Buffy Season 4 and Angel Season 1 specifically. Angel does not like hearing that Buffy is making an effort to move on. This is a Buffy/Angel fic. 8,503 words total.
  • I'll Take Off Your Shoes
    Added Mar. 18, 2005 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fic with spoilers through Killed By Death. Buffy finds an unexpected cure to what ails her. This is a Buffy/Angelus fic with a rating of FRAO. 1,985 words.
  • Come To Me
    Added Mar. 06, 2005 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Veronia Mars fic with spoilers through Ruskie Business (1x15). Veronica places a call to Logan feeling she has no other choice. This is a Veronica/Logan fic. 2,589 words.
  • Damaged & Bruised
    Added Feb. 26, 2005 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Veronica Mars fic with spoilers through Ruskie Business (1x15). Veronica gets an unexpected visit from Logan. This is a Veronica/Logan fic. 1,789 words.
  • Alone
    Added Jan. 18, 2005 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Veronica Mars fic with general spoilers, but nothing specific. Keith's introspective as he's home alone one evening. It's a gen fic. 975 words.
  • Wishing On A Palm Tree
    Added Jan. 15, 2005 and is complete in 1 part. This is a Lost fic. Christmas Eve on the island. This is a Kate/Sawyer fic. 917 words.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL