This page last updated December 14, 2007. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • Gone With the Wind Retold
    Part 26 (of 26) added Feb. 24, 2001 and is complete. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. This is my first fan fic ever and is really a retelling of GWTW, my way.
  • In Exchange For What?
    Parts 10 (of 10) added Jan. 15, 2001 and is complete. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. What if Rhett took Scarlett up on her offer to be his mistress in exchange for the Tara tax money.
  • Four Months Later
    Parts 7-9 (of 9) added Jan. 01,2001-Jan. 14, 2001. This is a Silence of the Lambs fic. Picks up four months after Lecter's escape, he tries to go on without seeing Clarice but gives into the desire to see her.
  • Too Much Wine
    Part 1 added circa 2001 and is complete. This is a Silence of the Lambs fic. Clarice undercover to infiltrate a prostitution ring gets an unexpected visit and some pampering from Lecter.
  • Kisses
    Part 1 added circa 2001 and is complete. This is a Silence of the Lambs fic. A little ficlet where Lecter pays a visit to Clarice after watching her go on a date. Set post Silence.
  • Unmasked
    Part 1 added circa 2001 and is complete. This is a Silence of the Lambs fic. Lecter visits Clarice who is on assignment at a costume party in South Carolina.
  • Roses
    Part 1 added circa 2001 and is complete. This is a Silence of the Lambs fic. Lecter visits Clarice who is taking some time off after getting shot while on duty after their moonlight encounter.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL