This page last updated December 14, 2007. All bad links were deleted.

This will be a companion to my Yahoo Announcement Only Group
and my LiveJournal. New for 2006 you will find notices of all my fic updates in one place so you don't have to jump from fandom to fandom, ship to ship to get to the new stuff. The newest additions will be listed first, so the list will be chronologically backwards, as much as it bothers me to do it that way *s*

If you have any comments or suggestions, you know where to find me.

  • In Exchange For What?
    Parts 1-9 (of 10) added Aug. 18, 2000-Dec. 16, 2000 and is complete. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. What if Rhett took Scarlett up on her offer to be his mistress in exchange for the Tara tax money.
  • Four Months Later
    Parts 1-6 (of 9) added Jul. 22,2000-Oct. 20, 2000. This is a Silence of the Lambs fic. Picks up four months after Lecter's escape, he tries to go on without seeing Clarice but gives into the desire to see her.
  • The Mutant Deer
    Part 1 added Mar. 03, 2000 and is complete. This is an X-Files fic with no real spoilers. Mulder and Scully investigate a deformed deer in Upper Minnesota.
  • All Of Atlanta Turns Out
    Part 1 added Mar. 03, 2000 and is complete. This is a Gone With the Wind fic based on an RPG set on the day of Rhett and Scarlett's wedding.
  • To the Nines
    Part 1 added Feb. 22, 2000 and is complete. This is an X-Files fic with no real spoilers. Scully invites Mulder to be her date for a costume party in Atlanta.
  • One Saturday Night
    Part 1 added Feb. 19, 2000 and is complete. This is an X-Files fic with no real spoilers. Mulder hooks up with Scully on a Saturday night.
  • The Next Morning
    Part 1 added Feb. 19, 2000 and is complete. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. Just a glimpse of their lives once Rhett and Scarlett have married.
  • Gone With the Wind Retold
    Parts 1-25 (of 26) added Feb. 2000-Nov. 25, 2000 and is complete. This is a Gone With the Wind fic. This is my first fan fic ever and is really a retelling of GWTW, my way.

Return to Top

Home
E-MAIL