***Part Ten***
Word Count: 1,861

"I don't even want to know why you know how to make a fake ID."

"You will learn to appreciate my skill in due time."

"I guess so. You really think I look twenty-two?"

"You will when you put the clothes I bought for you on and get ready."

"I thought you don't like it when I wear so much make-up."

"I don't normally. You, however, want to see the inside of a casino."

He saw her give in. She never did without a fight and the fire never left her eyes even when she did. It intrigued him, and always made him wonder what it would be like to be on the losing end of an argument with her. It would be fun, he was quite sure of that. As would the making up afterward.

"All right, I'll be out in a minute."

He'd found her weakness - and won. She'd asked him every day since they'd arrived if they could go to a casino.

"I look forward to it."

"Yeah, entirely too much. That's what scares me."

"You were the one complaining we hadn't been to Vegas yet."

"I didn't think you'd take me so literally."

"Ask and ye shall receive," he said with a soft chuckle as she shut the door. He'd picked out her outfit for the night. It was easy to do when he had someone like Claire to work with. He doubted there was anything that could look bad on her. The outfit he'd chosen for tonight, however, he knew would look…

"I don't know what you had in mind when you bought this, but there isn't much here," she said, opening the door quickly.

… Fantastic. It was short and low cut and black and showed off the parts of her he was still working diligently on getting to know even better than his own.

"Stop fidgeting."

He truly enjoyed when she got mad. Not that she was really angry at the moment.

"I can't help it! You didn't tell me you were into exhibitionism."

He chuckled.

"You have parts that deserve to be shown off. Besides, they can look, my dear, just cannot touch. And they will be jealous of what I have and they can only dream of."

"Have? What you have?"

"Mm, who I have on my arm. Is that a more acceptable way to phrase for you?"

"Yes," she said, fidgeting again with the bodice of the dress.

"If you pull on it, Claire, you're going to stretch it out. And it won't fit nearly so well."

"Why on earth would you buy this for me?"

"Because, they'll be so busy looking AT you they won't pay too much attention to the ID claiming you're twenty-two."

"Oh," she said.

"And because you look, what's the popular term, hot?"

"I do?"

"Quite, though I prefer stunning."

"I don't know how to do these," she said, gesturing to the garter and stockings. "You know they make thigh-high stockings that stay up with elastic."

"Where is the fun in that? This way I not only get to put them on you, but later I get to remove them as well."

"And that's fun?"

He knelt in front of her, skimming her thighs with his fingertips before taking hold of each strap to fasten it to the top of the stockings. She was so soft to the touch, skin warm and smooth. And she was his. Finally. He kissed her thigh, sliding a hand up so his thumb could brush her clit.

She responded as she usually did - fast. And hard. He loved that about her. So eager, ready, welcoming, and loving. For him. Always for him. Only for him. He would do whatever was in his power to ensure it was always only for him. He wasn't sure how many there had been before her, but this one - Claire Bennet - was made for him.

He pushed the skirt up, pushing her panties aside so he could taste her properly. The scent of her arousal turned him on something fierce. She was so genuine in her response to him; nothing forced, nothing faked. She proved that by sliding her hands to his head, making fists in his hair. He didn't fool himself into believing it was all him, it was in her to begin with. He was just fortunate to be the one to unleash it.

He felt her begin to tremble as he brought her closer to orgasm. He shifted slightly, supporting her legs with his hands as he grew more frenzied in his need to taste her, to bring her to completion. Now.

He traced a path of kisses along her thigh, sliding his hands along the silky stockings as he drew away.

"I don't know about you, but that was fun for me."

"Uh yeah. You don't want…"

"I'm all right for the moment; don't get any ideas about feigning a headache later, though." He chuckled. "Now turn around so I can see you."

She did as he asked. She had the twirl down perfectly and he had to wonder how many times she'd done it in the past. And who the dresses she'd worn in the past had been donned for. The skirt was barely long enough to hide the tops of the stockings he had just finished attaching to the garter.

"You're going to make it tough for me to keep my hands off you, but it should do the trick."

"Why aren't you wearing something all cut to there and showing off your, well, you know?"

"Because I do not need to, and it wouldn't be nearly as flattering on me as it is on you."

"I shouldn't agree to this."

"You look nice!"

"I look like a slut."

"You do not! You look like a woman out for an evening with her gentleman friend." She quirked a brow at him. "Possibly with some illicit things in mind after the date, but you look presentable. Nothing improper is showing."

"I just feel…"

"That's the point!"

She walked to the bathroom, this time leaving the door open. He watched as she looked in the mirror, putting some last minute touches on her hair.

"It is nice," she murmured.

"I'm sorry. What was that?"

"You heard me," she smirked. "I know you did, so don't make me repeat it or I'll take it back and never let you buy me a dress again."

"I will try and make it up to you later."

"Try?" She turned to face him.

Of course he would. "Are you ready then?"

"I guess. If you really think I can get away with wearing this in public."

"Claire, please it is not that bad."

"It's just weird; I've never worn anything like it."

"Because you've never had anyone to buy anything like it before; now you do."

"Is this where I'm supposed to thank you?"

"You can thank me later."

"I can, huh?"

"I'm planning on it, yeah."

"Is it wrong that we're going out to have fun with my family missing?"

"You have your cell phone with you, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, then. It's not like we're out partying every night. You want to see a casino. Your wish is my command, or something like that. I don't think your father would begrudge you your curiosities being met."

"Maybe some of them."

"Perhaps some," he murmured.

"Now don't stare as if you don't belong here. That's a sure tip-off something's wrong."

"I won't," she said as he pulled up to let her off.

He found her after he'd parked the car. It had taken a little longer than he thought so she was further inside than he'd anticipated her being. Swept up with the crowd probably. She was easy to spot anyway. She was a few feet in front of him, back to him not aware he'd come in. So, he took a moment to observe her. If she was still uncomfortable in the dress she didn't let it show.

He wasn't the only man pausing a moment to watch her either. One even approached her, more probably would follow suit if he delayed joining her too long. He slowly made his way toward her, overhearing the last of the conversation.

"I'm waiting for someone, but thanks," she said, polite but to the point. He came up behind her then, sliding an arm around her waist. He knew the guy would get the hint.

"Hi," he whispered.

"Hi yourself."

"Did I take too long?"

"No, I'd say you're right on time," she said, turning to face him.

"Good," he said, drawing her to him. "Ready to go see what all the excitement about gambling is?"

"Yes."

"You have the money I gave you?"

"Yes. I'm not a kid."

"I was just asking. It was possible during your tirade about my lack of good style knowledge or when I was helping you with your stockings that you forgot it."

"I never claimed you lacked good taste. I just wasn't sure you were being realistic in how I'd fill out this dress."

He slid a finger along her jaw, lower to her neck, over her collarbone and lower still to the top of her breast. He felt her heartbeat beneath his fingertip and smiled when it picked up a bit as he traced the curve of her breast and then the other with his fingertip. He brushed the back of his hand over her nipple, knowing she would still be a little sensitive from her recent orgasm. He could play with her in that fashion for hours and still garner a reaction out of her. She was just that responsive, which made for a lot of fun.

"Oh, I was quite confident you would fill it out. Very well in fact. You give me little credit if you think I have not used our time together well and memorized every inch of you."

"You shouldn't touch me like that here."

"Why not?"

"Someone…"

"Will see?" He drew her to him. "Sweetheart, this is Vegas. Pretty much anything goes. In fact, if you were up for some exhibitionism or even some good old fashioned voyeurism…"

Her eyes widened.

"I'm kidding!" He kissed her and then kissed her ear. "Unless, of course, that interests you, then the sky's the limit," he whispered.

"Un, no, not tonight."

"You'll let me know if you change your mind?"

"Which would you like better?"

"What?"

"Watching or doing?"

"I'm in general a doer, but it would depend on what I was watching."

"Hmm."

"You forget by this point in my life I've seen it all at least once so nothing surprises or insults me. You, on the other hand, I would enjoy seeing you watch a few of your firsts."

"I think the things you're talking about, pretty much anything would be my first."

"All the more reason to give me hope that curiosity will get the better of you and you'll give in. Until then - let's go with a lesser vice for the moment and gamble away some of my money."

"That's assuming we're going to lose."

Return to Top

Part 9 | Part 11
Claire Bennet Index Page | Heroes Fan Fiction Index Page | Fan Fiction Index Page | Home
Send Feedback

Story ©Susan Falk/APCKRFAN/PhantomRoses.com