***Part Two***
Word Count: 2,565

He probably should have felt weird being attracted to her after finding out who she was, but it really didn't matter. She was legal and she'd sought him out. It wasn't as if he'd sat at home nights thinking he should check out whether he wanted to have sex with her over the years. He hadn't really thought on her much as the years passed. The helmet he'd purchased remained on a shelf in his living room. No one knew the story behind its sudden appearance in his house. That was about the extent of the reminder from that night he had. There'd been so many cars and customers who tried to scam their way out of paying their full bill since then.

He tried to be fair after that night, not so rigid. Even John noticed a difference in him, accused him more than once of growing soft. He didn't allow people to walk all over him or anything, but he took into account people didn't plan on things happening to their car and some maybe needed time to come up with the amount due.

He was a cranky young adult when he opened his garage. He was a cranky twenty-something when he'd met them. Nothing had changed about him in that time. He was still cranky, crankier maybe because there were times he got very tired of being alone.

He worked too hard. Even when he was at home he had projects he worked on. He lived in an old brownstone and he had been working for years on refurbishing everything about it to its original Turn of the Century décor. It was something to keep him occupied and out of trouble.

Going to Bill's was his only outlet the majority of the time. It was down the street from his garage, the beer was cold and cheap compared to bars closer to the more frequented neighborhoods of the city. He had friends there, but no one he talked to away from Bill's and the bowling alley they bowled at once a week for a league.

That's where he was tonight.

After bowling they'd move to the lounge to shoot some pool or darts while drinking a few more beers before calling it a night. It was the same every week, not that there was anything wrong with that exactly.

This week would be different, though.

"Isn't that the gal from the other night?" Bobby asked.

"What girl?" Tom asked.

"The one Dawson here left Bill's with."

"You left with a woman?" Tom asked.

"He didn't come back neither. Drove past his garage after last-call and his pickup was nowhere to be found. Sure looks like her," Bobby said.

"Sure does," Donnie said. "She's wearing jeans tonight, but I'd recognize that ass anywhere."

"What's her deal anyway? Showing up at Bill's was weird enough, but everyone gets thirsty. Here, though. Bowling doesn't seem like her thing," Chuck said.

"I invited her," Erik said.

Seven pairs of eyes landed on him, staring incredulously.

"What?" he shrugged as he palmed the resin bag in his right hand. He was watching her, too, as she made her way to the lounge, getting a beer more than likely as she had to have seen their group.

"You invited her?" Tom asked.

"Yeah," he said. "So?"

"Nothing," Tom said. Tom was probably the closest Erik had to a friend. Sometimes he'd stop by Dawson's garage after hours with a six pack and they'd shoot the shit until he knew he had to get home to avoid his wife calling out a search party.

"Does she even bowl?" Bobby asked.

"I didn't ask her to bowl with us. She's just going to hang out for a while. And you can stop looking at her ass, Donnie," Dawson said.

"You can't be serious," Donnie murmured.

"I think I kind of am."

No one else said a word as she walked toward their group. There was a table on the other side of the lanes area she stopped at, sliding her jacket off before taking a seat there. No beer tonight, he noticed, and he wondered what she was drinking. He noticed, too, the outline of a bra underneath the shirt she wore. So, she did wear them, just hadn't that night.

"Hi," he said, walking up to the table.

"Hi, I'm too early, aren't I?"

"No, there was no set time. I just have to bowl for a while."

"I should have come later."

"Sara, you're fine. You're certainly making the night more exciting than usual anyway."

"I am?"

"Mm, yes," he said with a shrug, lighting a cigarette. "You showing up here."

"Oh God, they're going to think I'm some crazy stalker girl or something, aren't they?"

"No, I told them I invited you."

"Well, that's good."

"Do you want something to eat?"

"No, I'm fine. I ate before coming here."

"All right."

"Do you?" she asked.

"What?"

"Want something to eat? Was that your way of asking me to get something?"

"No, I just didn't want you to drink on an empty stomach."

"I'm not going to drink that much, I have class tomorrow morning."

"What time?"

"Ten o'clock."

"Must be nice."

"It's just my Tuesday and Thursday schedule. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I start at nine o'clock."

"Better than eight."

"It is, I had a couple of those my freshman year and I swore I wouldn't again unless I absolutely had to."

"Not an early riser?"

"Only when there's sex involved it seems."

"It is a great way to start a day. Of course we didn't do much sleeping at all so I'm not so sure it counts as morning sex."

"It wasn't bad."

He stubbed out his cigarette and shook his head a little. "Not bad she says. That wasn't at all what you said that morning."

She blushed and he chuckled.

"What are you drinking anyway?"

"Amaretto sour."

"Okay."

"Dawson," his teammates called to him.

"My turn, I guess."

"Sorry."

"No you're fine. I'll be right back."

She was pretty quiet when they moved to the lounge. It probably wasn't that unusual given she didn't know any of them but him and they could be a fairly rowdy, and crude, bunch. He wasn't a dart player, pool was more his speed but the table was occupied most of the night so when she asked him about darts he agreed. She was good, not great or anything, but clearly she'd played before tonight.

Eventually, it was time for him to call it a night. He had to be up before sunrise. He said his good nights and walked with her toward her car. He wasn't sure how he hadn't noticed she was driving a new Grand Prix the other morning when he took her back to her car.

She got a little hands-on in the parking lot, which he didn't mind one bit. He'd found it hard to keep his hands off of her himself in the bowling alley. He figured it was too soon to be all over her like that, so he'd controlled his urge. Apparently, she'd had urges, too, as her mouth found his and her hand reached for the front of his jeans.

"Sara," he murmured, breaking their kiss and stilling her hand on its quest to unzip his pants. "I don't have anything on me."

"Oh," she said, sounding disappointed at that confession. He wasn't accustomed to carrying condoms in his wallet anymore. He supposed maybe he should look into doing that again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think." He drew away a little. "You'd want to have sex here?"

She shrugged. "Why not?"

"I don't know, just didn't expect it is all. Next week I'll bring one."

She gave a soft giggle, rubbing her cheek against his chest. "Just one? Besides I wasn't thinking of that right now."

"You weren't?" She sure had a funny way of thinking if she wasn't trying to get him to think about sex.

"No," she said, taking his hand and leading him in the direction of his pickup. She had parked near him he noticed. He got in and she did, too, stopping from starting the truck by setting her hand over his at the steering column. She dropped the same hand to his jeans again, working his belt followed by the button and zipper.

"Christ," he murmured as she slid his getting very happy to see her shaft from his boxers. His eyes fell closed and he clutched his steering wheel as she stroked him, remembering the way he'd shown her the other night that he liked. Not that there was a bad way to do it, but too tight of a grip without some lubrication could be bad.

Then he stopped thinking about anything but Sara as she took him into her mouth. She hadn't done much to him the other night, touching him seemed about as comfortable as she felt doing. That was okay with him, getting touched by her was exciting. Getting a blow job from her, though, was very, very exciting because while sex wasn't a problem for him to find the types of women he seemed to find weren't into much more than the deed.

He dropped a hand to her hair, hissing softly as she ran her tongue along his tip. He fought the urge to lift his hips off of his seat, pressing his length deeper into her mouth. It just felt so good.

"Unfasten your jeans for me," he murmured, reaching to cup her ass once she had. He slid his hand lower, sliding a finger into her groaning softly at how wet she was just from giving him head. She got off almost immediately and he didn't fool himself into thinking it was any great skill on his part that brought her there. He kept touching her, though. One thing he'd learned their first night together she could keep coming and coming as long as he kept stimulating her.

God, she was persistent. She wasn't letting up at all in going down on him. Maybe she wasn't expecting more from him than this tonight. He maneuvered himself a little, adjusting so that she could lick and kiss as low on his shaft as she could get.

"Sara," he ground out, hand at his steering wheel holding on for dear life. "I'm close."

She didn't stop. Did she not know what he meant?

"Sara, honey, you may want to stop."

She murmured something from around his shaft.

"You understand what I'm saying, Sara. I'm not going to be able hold off much longer."

She still didn't let up. He had to trust she understood. He couldn't get much blunter about it, and she had to know what the end result of going down on him would be. He just wasn't used to women willingly swallowing.

His finger inside of her stilled and his hips came off the bench seat of their own accord. She didn't stop or anything. And then he was coming and he felt her throat working around his length to swallow his seed.

She stopped for the most part but didn't move her mouth from around him. Her tongue lapped at him gently as if she knew he was too sensitive for much more than that just yet. Then her head was against his thigh, a fingertip replacing her tongue with a featherlike touch along his shaft.

What did one say after that? He hadn't been expecting it, but thank you seemed … rude.

"Wow," he said for lack of anything better to say.

"Mm hmm," she murmured.

"You okay?"

"Yes."

"You're not mad at me?"

She sat up then, which meant he had to stop touching the bits on her he was fond of touching. Donnie was right, she had a very nice ass.

"Mad at you?"

"Yeah, for, finishing like that."

"Why would I be mad?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, not everyone likes doing that."

"You told me you were going to."

"Well, yeah, but I had no idea if you knew what I meant."

"Of course I knew what you meant. I'm not stupid, Erik."

"Hey," he said, gathering her onto his lap. Probably it was very good that he'd just come because having her seated on his lap like this would very likely plant ideas of saying screw the condom for this once. That was very, very dangerous thinking.

He kissed her then. She tried pulling away, which confused him.

"What? I can't kiss you?"

"I didn't think you'd want to."

"Why not?"

"Because," she shrugged.

"Honey, you just had my dick in your mouth I think the time for being coy was probably gone about twenty minutes ago."

"You'll taste yourself."

"Yeah? You kissed me after I'd gone down on you."

"I know, I just didn't think guys liked that."

"Well, I wouldn't want you to save some and swap it into my mouth as part of a kiss or anything, no. Shit, if you can swallow it I'm fine with tasting myself on your lips."

"Okay."

"Now back to this I think you're stupid thing. I do not think that at all. You're by far the smartest person I know, I don't hang around with anyone else who went to or goes to college. I'm not so sure what you're doing hanging around with someone like me, but I'm not going to tell a pretty woman who wants to spend time with me to leave. I just wasn't sure if you knew what I was saying. I guess I wanted to be sure for next time that you know you still have a choice in that."

"I know. I wanted to."

"I get that, and that's fine." He kissed her and she kissed him back eagerly. "Let me assure you that there's nothing wrong you can do with me. All right? You're curious about something enough to try it I can pretty much assure you I'm game."

"You are, huh?"

"I can't think of anything."

"All right."

"You going home tonight then I assume?"

"Why would you assume that?"

"Well, you wouldn't have needed to do that in my pickup if you were coming home with me."

"I brought a change of clothes."

"You did?"

"Yeah."

"So, you just wanted to do that?"

"Yes," she shrugged, nuzzling against his neck. She was going to leave a hickey, but he didn't really care. He'd left her one the other night and it was still pretty visible tonight so he figured turnabout was fair play.

"Come home with me, Sara," he said after a few minutes of quiet between them. He enjoyed what she was doing to him and parts of him not zipped up and put back where they belong were definitely enjoying her attentions.

"You have to be up a lot earlier than I do."

"So? I'm not going to kick you out when I have to go."

"You sure?"

"Positive. If this was some elaborate plan to steal my stuff well, then I'm an idiot so I deserve to get robbed."

"It's not."

"Well, then follow me back."

"Okay."

He waited for her to get in her car before leaving so she could get right behind him. He spotted Donnie in his car and waved to the other man as he left the parking lot.

Return to Top

Part 1 | Part 3
Adventures in Babysitting Fan Fiction Index Page | Fan Fiction Index Page | Home
Send Feedback

Story ©Susan Falk/APCKRFAN/PhantomRoses.com